Let the Game Begin!

"Huh, I'm bored is there anything we can do?" you said.

"How about training?" zane said.

"no I dont I'm not even in a mood to train today Zane" you said.

"I've got an idea! were going to play seven minutes in heaven" Cole shouted.

"seven minutes in heaven? what kind of game is that cole?" You asked.

"um well you can ask nya if you want what seven minutes in heaven is" he said.

"alright" you said as you walk to nya.

"ok guys split up put something in the bowl and Jay try to pull them out when we're ready"
Cole said.

"I'm on it" Jay laugh.

"um nya?" As You open the door.

"oh hi there Y/n! what seems to be the problem" she asked.

"um do you know how to play seven minutes in heaven? You asked.

"well seven minutes in heaven is when two person got in the closet well they do something" she explained.

Your jaw dropped "what? but what do they do?" You keep asking.
hoping she will help you

"um y/n I think this is far enough and besides you don't even know about anything yet" she said.

You sighed you knew she was right your too young to understand such thing a knocked on the door makes you feel shocked as Nya opened the door.

A blue ninja has been there nya and Jay just face each other you make an awww sound making the two turn to you in unison.

"so what are you doing in here Jay?" You asked.

"well it is time to play seven minutes in heaven" Jay sings.

"ok alright" you and nya agree and Jay pull Nya while he grab your wrist.

"alright guys they are here" Jay shouted.

"alright" Kai give you an evil smirk you gulped as they hand you the bowl.

"ok you two let's start!!! Cole shouted.