You meet again

Buck

"You saw Buck again at 118 Dept"

Hen.... Come on Y/n. We haven't asked you too cook anything yet, how about some dessert?

Eddie.... Yeah. Maybe some of those I had when your mom came over, those were incredible.

Chimney.... Care to explain?

Y/n.... I was hanging out with Christopher, Eddie and Buck when my mother showed up and she happened to have dessert with her.
But if you guys really want some, I guess- I guess I could make some.

Bobby.... Your making Granny Eliana's famous Chocolate surprise?

Y/n.... Well, it looks like-um guess I'm making Chocolate surprise. You spoke, rubbing the back of your neck.

Buck.... How about you and I go and get all the ingredients?

Y/n.... You want me to go with you? Why?

Buck.... Because, I'd really like to get to know you better. Also, I think it'll be fun making the dessert with you. He replied, with a smile on his face.

Y/n.... Guess it wouldn't hurt. But if you screw up, I'll kick your ass. Understood?

Buck.... Deal. But only if you allow me to get your number. Also, we become friends.

Y/n.... You have yourself a deal Buckeroo.

Eddie

"He comes to the shop to ask your number"

Waitress.... Excuse Miss L/n. You have someone asking for you at the booth.

Y/n.... Thanks, I'll be there in a sec. I said, as I closed my laptop heading to the booth to see the guy from a week ago.
Couldn't stay away could you? I asked, taking a seat.

Eddie.... No. The coffee is great here, so is the service.

Y/n.... Anything I could help with?

Eddie.... You see, the reason I came back was to say thank you for everything you did. My son Christopher, hasn't stopped talking about you since last week. That's why I came here. To ask you if by any chance I could have your number?

Y/n.... My number? Mm- guess that's fine. You spoke, as you gave him a napkin with your number on it. Call me when you get the chance Eddie. You smiled, as you got up disappearing from the room.