Chapter 11: The Wave Escort Mission Pt.1

(A/N)

Besides that, please enjoy Chapter 11

(Flashback Start)

" I guess that means Naruto fails," Kakashi said. "No he didn't Sensei," I said as I used my powers to create another bell (don't ask me how I did it) and tossed it to Naruto. Kakashi just did his famous closed eye smile and said "You all Pass".

(Flashback End)

It has been a whole week since the bell test with Kakashi. Nothing fun happened during that week. When I got home the same day as the bell test and when I got my new powers I told my parents. At first, they didn't believe me and to be honest... I would agree with them. I mean if all of a sudden a 12 or 13-year-old kid walked up to me and said that that the Sage of Six Paths visited them and gave them chakra from all of the tailed beasts including all of his own power I wouldn't believe them. But in this case, I don't agree with them because it did happen, it happened to me. So I thought, the only way I could convince them was by dropping the Genjutsu I placed on myself.

I didn't drop the Genjutsu because I was too lazy to something as simple as that so I just readjusted my Genjutsu to where only they could see me in my true form. They were definitely shocked that what I said was true because let's face it, I never lie. Okay, that last part might be a lie but that doesn't matter I want to get back to the present.

So like I said, it was a week after the bell test with Kakashi and we were doing what I dreaded the most, CHORES!. They call them D-Rank Missions but I call them chores because that's what they are basically. Like one of the missions was to go grocery shopping for some person. Another one was weeding a garden and walking dogs. Me, Naruto, and Hinata basically did all the D-Rank Missions you saw in the first Naruto Anime.

Right now we were on another D-Rank mission but on this one, I was really excited, I explain why. It's the capture Tora Mission and I know that right after this Naruto would have complained and asked for a better mission but he's become more of a Mini-Minato in attitude and in looks. But he's still the same ray of sunshine that I know and love. So since I knew Naruto wasn't the one going to complain, I was.

We closed in on Tora and surrounded her. "What is everyone's position?" Kakashi asked us through the headset we were wearing. "10 meters away from target" I heard Hinata say through the headset. "7 meters away from the target," Naruto said in a calm voice. "June?" Kakashi asked me but I didn't respond. "June?" Naruto asked this time but with a little worry in his voice. "You know I never thought that this cat would be so friendly," I said as I appeared behind Naruto.

I swear he jumped like 50 feet in the air. He didn't scream but the glare he sent me told me that I scared the shit out of him. I proceeded to laugh my ass off while Naurot pressed the button on his headset. "Target acquired, Identified as Tora," Naruto said while still giving me a glare. On the way back I was holding Tora and petting her as we walked. Hinata moved to pet Tora and the cat let her and purred even louder than when I was petting it. "Hmph, traitor!" I mumbled to Tora. Hinata just smiled and retracted her hand and intertwined it with Naruto's.

We arrived back at the mission room and I handed Tora over to the Fire Daimyo's wife. Poor thing was getting the life squeezed out of it. "No wonder it ran away" I whispered to Hinata who nodded in agreement. The Fire Daimyo's wife then gave the payment for the mission to one of the Chunin sitting at the table and left. When that lady left Hiruzen started to go through the list of missions again. "Alright now we have a few more missions-" Hiruzen said as he looked through the missions. "-babysitting a merchants kid, dog walking, grocery shoppi-". I didn't even give Hiruzen the chance to finish as I made an X with my arms. "No way, no thank you. I'm not doing any more chores!" I shouted.