Pro Heros

Readers meet my husband. Or in this case *our husband.

Your POV
"Guess what," Uraraka said.

"Y/N is finally going to stop being a nerd and start having fun for once?" Bakugou mocked.

"Oh very funny." I wasn't going to escape this hell by having fun.

"No no not that, it's just that I herd that Keigo Tameki, who goes by the nickname Hawks is also coming too! And get this, whoever gets the top score on the test we all are going to have to take tommorow gets to show him around the school!"

"That's the dumbest prize I ever herd off." I scoffed.

Ochaku swept the floor. "for some it would be a dream come true if he even looked at him. He's very popular with the ladies."

Bakugou rolled his eyes "Y/N's right. That is the dumbest prize. Like a trip to Paris would have been better. Girls and their weird fantasies."

Mina wrapped her arm around him "Oh I wouldn't expect you to understand, after your only gay for either Karishma or Deku. "

"Let go of me you pink dumbass!" he yelled.

Momo rolled her eyes. "Here they go again."

I looked at my crazy loonatic of friends who I grew fond of over time. I love every single one of them, even Mineta. (Who doesn't deserve the hate that he gets. Seriously, y'all stand every other pervery like Meliodas, Hisoka, Jiraiya and etc. Why is Mineta a problem? Your just a version of him when you be reading all those lustful X Reader fanfiction stories, like this one.)

Tommorow

"Students of U.A High" Nezu announced on the loud speaker. "The test results are final. The pro heros are coming in February 21th. And as promised, the student with the highest test score will show. Keigo Tameki around the school"

All the girls crossed their fingers in tension hopping that they would be picked. And honestly me, all I wanted to do was get this over with so I can go watch yaoi.

"And the student who will show Keigo around the school is Y/N L/N!!"

Oh great. Just what I needed.

"Y/N!" Mina cheered.

Toru patted me on the back. "Congratulations."

The rest of the girls in Class 1.A looked like they were about to kill me the minute those words escaped principal Nezu's mouth.