Chapter 6

®§~§®
Veronica's pov

Since Billie followed me up on Instagram and also subscribed to my you tube channel I've been having a lot of dms plus alot of attention from almost everyone in school that is a die hard Billie fan and even on the streets, also Billie's fans around the world have been showing screenshots on social media about Billie following me which also increases the number of people following me and suddenly boom I'm verified on Instagram, humans are just so weird to be honest.

The preparation to go to Los Angeles is literally almost completed, the first term break starts next two weeks so thats when I'm going to carlifona,
luckily for me karmil would be coming with me which is more than perfect for me, he has already dedicated this week to spending time with Sophia since he will be gone through out the break.
Hey Veronica you look gorgeous today.
Is that a new pair of jordans, damn they are on fire.
Could you probably do a shout out to my sister it's her birthday today.
I've been getting alot of that this week, thank God it's finally friday I get two days away from the public, everyone suddenly wants to be associated with me because the teenage world wide super star Billie O'Connell Eilish followed me up on Instagram, I've always had a vast amount of friends but now this is just too much. "step aside bruh" I hear karmil say, I turn around in time to see him shoving away some of the 'fan girls' away from grabbing onto my shirt, Jeez bruh chill out I'm not even Billie, I roll my eyes and get ready for class, please end fast.

"you're not coming over today are you" I whine when school is finally over "sorry kid" karmil says ruffling my hair, I dock down a little so his hand is hanging in the air while I step aside. "but I will see you tomorrow right?" I pout "Yh you will kid" he Says smiling reassuringly "quite it with the kid shit we are the same age" I groan and enter my car, Sophia starts walking over to us and I roll my eyes "hey babe" karmil Says while she flushes and they kiss making me roll my eyes again "hey Ron" she says waving at me when they are done with their pda shit "bye" I say snorting a little making her and karmil laugh while I drive off.

I showered and relaxed a little before I posted a thank you message on my story to the people who followed me up and to channel as well for the opportunity, I also told everyone about my plans for my next video and also my location. I also posted a few pictures I took last Sunday when karmil and I with some of our other friends where at the pool in my house, I was wearing a navy blue and white bikini while I posed letting the sun tan my skin a little making the picture a perfect sun kissed one.
Cute.
A new notification pops up and I check my direct messages to see who it's from, my eyes widen when I see it's from Billie Eilish. Hell no bruh, she messaged me? stay cool. What should I say? should I reply immediately? should I pretend I didn't see that? gahhhh. Stay cool kid, my head says, Yh stay cool.
I think your cute... Gahh don't send her that.
Thank you, so are you. I finally send, she replies immediately..
~~
Billie - Billie
Veronica - Veronica
~~
Awn thanks, your videos are really awesome. Do you do your video graphics your self?

Oh no I get help from a friend sometimes, most are actually done by him.

Well he's talented and so are you, I saw on your story you are coming to Los Angeles, for how long?

Just for a month and half, apparently I'm supposed to be a brand ambassador for channel for a while.

Oh, that's great kid, I love your shoes they are really thick just how I like em.

Are you kidding your shoes are too die for, I could kill to have one.
Wait did she call me 'kid' ?? c'mon not you too.
We are the same f*cking age.

Awn stop.
She texts back making me blush a little, and just like that we talk for hours through out the night.
®§~§®
A/N
This chapters kind of short I just wanted you guys to see what Ron has been going through since Billie followed her up, hope you guys like the chapter tho.