Chapter 24

"BELLA" I heard Roxanne yell "wake up!" 

I jolted away in a panic and almost fell off my bed. 

"What's wrong?" I asked
"Oh, nothing! It's just you should get up, it's coronation day" 

I smiled and nodded. I stretched out my arms and slowly got out of bed. I tugged on my pair of blue track shorts and threw on a grey hoodie. My hair was placed in a bun and I threw on a pair of sunglasses. The sun was way too bright for me right now and I didn't want to risk getting a headache before the coronation. 

"How about we get something to eat and then we'll get ready."
"Sounds great! Let's go"
Roxanne grabbed my hand and pulled me out of our dorm.
"Roxanne, We're still in our Pajamas," I said laughing
"Who cares!" 

I laughed as we walked into the cafeteria, people looked at us Strangely but I really don't care. I grabbed an apple and a bottle of chocolate milk, I walked over to our usual spot and sat down taking a bite out of my apple. Roxanne sat in front of me with a bowl of Lucky Charms. Soon James and Maddie joined us. 

"Hey love birds" I called
"Wait how did you-" James starting saying but I cut him off
"Know?" I laughed "you guys are basically trying not to hold hands"
"Plus we can just tell," Roxanne said
The two sat down and smiled.
"Isn't hat-tastic!" Maddie said
"Just wonderful, now we all have someone," I said
"But Roxanne...he finally did it?" James said
"He asked her to be his date to the coronation yesterday," I said
"That a boy," James said

We laughed as Roxanne went a bright red. She hit James's arm and we laughed even more.
"Listen, baby sister, there's no need to be embarrassed about this" James said laughing
"Easy for you to say," She said "everyone likes you"
"Well I happen to like you more," Someone said 

We turned our heads and saw Jay, Mal, Evie, and Carlos. I smiled at Carlos as he sat beside me, I gave him a kiss and he wrapped his arm around me. Holding me close to him. 

"Looking very classy today," Carlos said
"Why thank you," I said laughing, I looked over at Evie.
"Are you still coming by my dorm to do my make up later on?"
Evie smiled "of course!!"
"Great!"
"Aren't you excited!" Maddie yelled, "you're going to be queen!!"
"Maddie please, there's something I have to tell you and James," I said
"What is it Bells?" James asked
"I am not going to be crowned queen," I simply said right before a took another bite of my apple

"Flipping flapjacks!" Maddie yelled
"You're joking," James said in shock
"No, I am not. I have spoken with my parents and they think my decision is wise" I said
"What's going to happen now?" James asked
"Well duh! She's going to be his Royal adviser!" Maddie yelled
"Wait how did you know that?" I asked
"Simple as pie! Ben always needs his sister by his side! She is the tea to his cup!" Maddie said
"Tea to his cup?" Jay asked
"She means I'm his brains," I said
"Ohhh" The four said
"I think this is a great thought," James said

I smiled at James and nodded.
"Thank you"
"Try not to lose your deck of cards!" Maddie said laughing
"I won't, I have everything under control," I said
Soon after breakfast was over, and it was time to get ready for the coronation. Roxanne and I got back to our dorm and started getting ready. I decided to wear the dress Evie made for me, I walked out of the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.
"Bella, you look stunning," Roxanne said
"Me? Have you seen yourself! You should wear dresses more" I said smiling
"Why would I do that? How can I kick butt in a dress?" She asked
"Point taken" I noted
"Can I do your hair?" Roxanne asked
"Sure" I sat down on a stool and Roxanne started working on my hair.

There was a knock on the door and Roxanne yelled for the person to come in. I saw Evie walk in with her makeup bag, with Mal following her. I saw that they were pretty much ready. 

"You girls look beautiful," I said looking at them through the mirror
"Ahh!! You're wearing the dress I made you" Evie said happily "you look amazing!"
"You really do, B" Mal said
"Okay, last touch and....you're done" Roxanne putting my tiara on my head. I smiled at my reflection and hugged Roxanne.
"Thank you so much," I said
"It's no big deal," she said laughing "Mal take a seat, let me do your hair"
Mal slowly walked over and sat down.
"My hairs not long enough to do anything," Mal said "Evie already tried"
"I don't think she tried everything," Roxanne said and started working in her hair.

I walked over to Evie, "I have something for you" I said
"Really?" She asked
I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a tiara.
"My godmother gave me this when I was younger," I said "after everything you've done for me, I want you to have it"
I handed her the tiara and she smiled brightly.
"After all, every princess needs a tiara"
"Thank you so much!" She said giving me a hug
"It was my pleasure," I said "here, let me do it"
I took the tiara and put it in her hair, fixing it to look proper and elegant.
"Perfect," I said
I held up a mirror and she smiled.
"It's beautiful B" She said "I can't thank you enough"
"You don't have too, but how about we get my makeup started," I said
We laughed and Evie started doing what she does best. Roxanne finished with Mal and started doing her own hair.

"Thanks, Rocky, I love it" Mal said
Mal had a high bun in her hair and two strands of hair falling in front of her face swooped to the side.
"No problem," Roxanne said
Evie finished with my makeup and I smiled.
"From now on Evie, you should be my personal makeup artist," I said "what you can do is truly a gift"
"Thank you so much," Evie said smiling 

After a while, I was finally ready. I looked at myself and smiled. My dress shined in the light and had the illusion of a glow, just like the enchanted rose. My amazement was interrupted as there was a knock on our door, Evie rushed to the door. 

"Hey guys!" Evie said
I looked over my shoulder and saw Carlos and Jay, I smiled and walked up to Carlos.
"Well don't you look handsome" I said
Carlos looked at me and smiled, he took another look and his mouth opened in awe. I looked down and blushed "What do you think?" Evie asked
"Bella, you look beautiful" Carlos said in awe.
Jay hit his shoulder, "dude, beautiful doesn't even describe what she looks like, you look gorgeous" Jay said "but Roxanne, you look...wow"
"He can't even describe..how cute" Roxanne said laughing "come on lover boy, Evie. We should get going" 

The three of them left and Mal and I smiled at Carlos.
"Shall we?" I asked
"We shall"

I linked arms with Carlos and Mal and we walked to the front of the school, I saw Ben smile as he saw Mal. He walked up and hugged her while kissing her head. Ben looked over at me and smiled.

"Bella...you look like mom," He said
"Thank you, you look like dad," I said
We smiled at each other, Ben came over and gave me a hug.
"Are you sure you don't want to be queen?" He asked
"Positive, I'd rather be royal adviser then queen" I said
"The coronation begin soon, come this way" Ben said

We made our way over to carriage, it was just as I pictured it to be. I smiled as Ben helped Mal into the carriage, Carlos looked at me and smiled. He grabbed my hand and helped me get in, Carlos and I sent opposite of Ben and Mal. Carlos grabbed my hand as Ben and I were waving and smiling at people. Today is the biggest day of my life! I'm excited but scared, I don't know how this will turn out.