Part Three: Accident

Note to all readers:

I don' t own the characters of DC... The credit all goes to Gosho Aoyama-Sensei.

Now let the question be answered...

=====∞=====∞=====∞=====∞=====∞

Ran POV

.

.

.

"Is there a person called Ran there?" the person on the line said. Oto san handed me the phone.

For me? Who might be calling me?

" Hai Mouri Ran speaking"

"The last phone record is yours so I called you. Please come here immediately."

"Who is this!?"

"I am the doctor-in-charge in this boy's cellphone... He was caught on an accident... So please come here in the hospital immediately." The doctor reasoned

"A boy?!" Could it be..? Hospital?

"Yes, a boy who is about 7-8 years old. We got his cellphone and called the recent contact." The doctor said.

"Hai, we are coming...What is the name of the hospital?" I asked her panicking...

"Beika Central Hospital" She told me calmly..

I quickly hang up the phone...The persons in this room are still in shock. Even me...I quickly ran outside the room then others followed me... We all went to the hospital...

IN THE HOSPITAL...

Hattori's POV

"Where is the boy who was carried here caught in an accident? About 7-8 years old." I breathlessly asked the nurse station.

"I believe he is in the Emergency Room now" The nurse at the nurse station told me.

"Arigato..."

Kudo, please be safe...

"Where is the doctor -in-charge to the boy caught in accident??" I asked them.. Really panicking..

"I am the one who called you here" She told everyone looking at us. " I am Fuyama Miya. We conducted the first aid already but he ended up losing a lot of blood. We need to have blood transfusion to conduct an operation."

Ayumi's POV

Will Conan kun be alright...I wish this is nothing serious...

Mitsuhiko's POV

Conan kun please stay strong...

Genta's POV

What is happening? Blood transfusion? Operation?

Ran's POV

It is my fault. If I told him to stay.. Maybe this wont happen to him.

"I volunteer...I have the same blood type as his." I didn't hesitate to raise my hand.

All of them is looking at me but I don't care. I gave Conan kun my blood before...I may also give him now..

"Let's go to the clean room." the nurse assisted me.

"Hai"

(After the surgery)

Hattori's POV

The doctor went out. She removed her mask and told us. She bowed her head. " We tried to save him but..."

" But what!?!?" I approached the doctor...I grabbed her in her collar...I don't care if she is a Girl. Then Mouri Oji san stopped me...

"Due to impact in his head, he is brain dead... Only miracle can save him" the doctor told all of us.

"Masaka!!" I shouted... Kudo?... Brain dead? This is all a dream right?

Sonoko's POV

That four- eyes brat is brain dead?! I am worried about Ran... She looked so pale.

Ayumi's POV

"Conan kun!..." I cried... Why him?

Mitsuhiko's POV

"Will we never see him again?" I also began to cry..."Conan...kun.."

Genta's POV

They all looked sad... Conan kun is a friend to me..."Why does it have to happen?" I cried with Mitsuhiko and Ayumi

Haibara's POV ( sorry for the random changing of POVs (^_^V))

Kudo kun...This is not a good joke...Anyway I need to comfort Ayumi chan and the company... "Don't cry anymore..." My sight is a blurry..I am also crying...

Agasa's POV

Shinichi... BTW (by the way) I have to call this kids' parents so they can pick them up."

Kogoro's POV

That brat is freaking brain dead? Even if I don't like that brat...I still feel sad not only for him but for everyone..

Hattori's POV

"Kudo... " I wisphered "I will investigate what happened!!" then I ran away... I need to know what really happened. I can't believe at what is happening... I wish miracles do exist...

Kazuha's POV

"Heiji..." I dont expect what is happening...Is Ran san okay?? She looked pale.

Ran's POV

Conan kun is... I mean Shinichi is brain dead? He is Not only someone...he is the weakest part of me... Conan kun whom I cared the most.. and Shinichi the only boy I loved... Both of them is brain dead? Tears are escaping my eyes again...

.

.

.

.

To be continued ^_^

***********************************************

Omg... Conan este Shinichi is Brain Dead!?..

.

.

.

.

Minna, Arigato Gosaimazu! ( •v• )

What will happen next? :)