Part five

Later that day

Point place, Wisconsin

Jackie Burkhart's apartment

10:56

Hyde had stayed at Jackie's for a long time and he didn't get back until pretty late. Once he got in there Eric was sitting on the couch watching some TV. he turned it off when Hyde came in.

"Where were you?" Eric asked.

"None of your business Foreman," Hyde said. He took his usual spot on the little white chair and grabbed one of the magazines.

"You smell like you were at a girls house," Eric said. Hyde just huffed. "Oh my god! You went to the she-devils apartment!" Eric said.

"Mhm," he said, flipping the page.

"Did you guys, do it?" Eric asked.

"Of course not you bozo!" Hyde said, putting the magazine down.

"Then what were you doing?" he asked.

"Instead of focusing on what I do why don't you try and get back your fake blonde." Hyde said before storming off to his room.

He got in there, and he closed the door. He sat on his bed and let his head fall in his hands. He couldn't believe he went over to Jackie's. They were supposed to hate each other after everything but for some reason he just couldn't hate her. He couldn't stop loving her and it sucked ass. He just wanted to be with her. She was supposed to be with him. He screwed it all up. He knew nothing happened in Chicago, he forgave her for that but he couldn't forgive himself for marrying that random girl. Before he could think of anything else he laid down and fell asleep.

After Hyde left, Jackie couldn't wipe the smile off of her face. She was so happy that they talked for so long without fighting. It felt like old times, almost. She wanted everyday to be like that with him. She wished that they would've gotten married and had the life she wanted to have. She was sure that he was starting to come around but then he married some random stripper instead of her.

The next day

Eric Foreman's basement

10:30am

Jackie decided to go to Eric's house in the morning because she knew she would more then likely see him and she was right. She walked into the basement and she saw Hyde sitting there in his chair and reading a magazine. He looked up at her and tried not to smile.

"Hey," she said, sitting down on the couch.

"Hey," he said back.

"Where is everyone?' she asked.

"Out," Hyde said.

"Oh," she said. She wasn't offended that they went somewhere without them because then maybe she could talk to Hyde. "do you want to go get something to eat?" she asked.

"You sure?" he asked and she nodded. "Alright," he said. He stood up. "Oh ya, stay here," he said and he went into his room and he brought out her keys.

"My keys!" she said, happily grabbing them. "Where were they?" she asked.

"Well they were under the couch," he shrugged.

"Well then since you found them I will drive" she said with a big smile and she led him out to where her car had been parked.

She was touched that he would keep looking but she knew she couldn't express that. She took him to this place where they served really good brunch. They got in there and got seated quickly.