I still got it.

I OWN NOTHING EXCEPT THE PLOT

ANNABETH'S POV
It's not fun when you have to hide your mental breakdowns, but it is what it is.

I know they won't say it, but I could see it in their faces that they were scared yesterday. They have never seen me have emotions. I was like the mother on the ship, and I think for the first time they saw me as I was, just a 17 year old girl.

Well I should "Wake up" now. I got no sleep. I couldn't risk a nightmare without him. I had to stay in the Athena cabin and read all night, with I suppose was okay.

As I looked in the bathroom mirror I had i conversation with myself.
You will be strong.
It's just like Luke, keep it inside.
Don't worry them.
I scoffed to myself.
Why would they?

As I walked out with my cabin I could feel eyes on me.
Keep your head held high, he didn't break you.

My cabin got breakfast and sacrificed it as per usual, but for the first time in a long time I sat at my own table without Piper, Leo, Hazel, Frank, and Jason. I've been without him many of times before.

I could feel eyes on my camp necklace. People had noticed I had taken the pendant he gave me off.

Everyone was talking as usual and I was having a really good time. I caught up with my cabin mates and they were constantly talking about the Athena Parthenon. I also met a few new campers that came while I was in the quest.

I was talking with Malcom when someone tapped on my shoulder.
"Yes?" I asked as I turned to face whoever who wanted to talk to me.
"Um-I hi?" Said a boy from the Apollo cabin who looked about my age with curly brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. He was cute. What? Sue me. I'm a single lady now.
"Hi." I said as I bit my lip to hide my smile. People started looking to see the commotion.
"Look I-erm, I know you just got out of a relationship, but I think you are beautiful, And I know you probably don't wanna date yet, but just," he sighed. "Just keep me in mind okay?"
I could feel everyone's eyes on us now. It was dead silent.
"Look thank you I appreciate the offer," he lowered his head. "But," he looked up. "I will keep you in mind for when I am ready because you seem really nice."
He nodded his head and walked away, but as he walked he looked back and smiled at me. I returned the friendly gesture.

I then looked around the mess hall with my eyebrow raised almost as if saying 'Is it really your business?' Then every started talking again.

Piper caught my eye with a look of shock and then she smirked. 'Shut up' I mouthed at her. She laughed.

I could still feel eyes on me as I started eating again. But hey, I still got it.