The Bet

I will not upload a chapter for either of my stories everyday now. I will try to but I will not always be able to, now that that is done. Onto the story.

As the large group entered the First One's Citadel Adora made a simple command that stopped the Citadel's defense systems before they started up, and attacking everyone.

"Light Hope, defense systems off of these people. They are my friends and are my ally's so set the defense systems off." Adora said quickly as they entered the Citadel. 

"Scanning, scanning. Scan completed. 14 new life forms added to the 'Ally' list of who can come in." Light Hope said as she appeared in the center of the room.

"Do we have a training arena in this place, one that could allow on lookers?" Adora asked curiously to Light Hope.

"We do indeed have a place that matches that description in the Citadel. Would you like me to prepare it for usage?" Light Hope asked.

"Yes please, and do we have a way to put whoever I am training against against the defenses of the Citadel as well as me?" Adora asked in a curious tone.

"The only way to do that is to have that person off of the ally list until when the training begins until it ends." Light Hope responded.

"Well then do that to the first person who walks into the arena after me." Adora said confidently, but as well being concerned for Keegan who would not know what was coming.

"Ok, and the way to the arena is now opening, just follow the floor that has a row of tiles down the center that are glowing. And what level would you like the defenses on?" Light Hope said as the way opened behind her.

"The hardest level you've got." Keegan spoke up as soon as she asked it.

"I hope you will be able to take that then." Light hope said staring Keegan down.

As they started walking down the hall leading towards the arena Angella asked a question that perked everyone's ears up to what the response would be.

"Keegan where is this blindfold you are planning to use?" Angella asked curiously, wondering when everyone would see it.

"Right here, would you like to make sure that you can't look through it or see anything with it on?" Keegan asked pulling out a black blindfold out of his belt holster.

"Sure" Angella answered, as he handed the blindfold to her.

As she put on the blindfold she could not see anything, and since the blindfold as well went over the ears she couldn't hear anything as well. Which she was curious about how the blindfold was able to do that so she took it off and asked her question.

"How come you can't hear anything when you put it on over your ears?" Angella asked which stopped everyone in their tracks looking at her and Keegan wondering if they heard her correctly.

"Because this blindfold was designed to only let you go off of your instincts and to trust the Force. As well to listen to the Force, so you can become one with the Force with the Force being with you." Keegan answered as if explaining why the blindfold was like this, was something he did everyday of his life.

"So you can use the Force like the Jedi of old that came here, interesting." Angella stated as she handed the blindfold back.

"Wait you gave her practically every advantage on you that we discussed in the castle, AND you were planning on giving her one more that none of us knew about until now?!?!." Bow asked fully shocked at this news.

"Well I knew about it, because I have trained with my own blindfold that is designed just like his." Jason replied casually.

"Wow, Keegan are you sure about this?" Adora asked, because she thought putting this much trust in this 'Force' was so absurd to her. So much so that she was tempted to walk them all out of there now to grab him a different blindfold.