Bon appetit (part 1)

Shraddha immediately went and hugged her mother. Ruhi did the same thing only that she hugged her legs as she couldn't reach. Her mom laughed at this and she picked her up. Shraddha was so happy that her mom came...finally she would be safe even though it was for few days but still atleast she was safe for that amount of time. Her mother finally noticed shraddha's injury and asked about it. Shraddha thought it was finally time to tell her the truth and then she can finally escape from the torture but at that moment the door bell rang and she went to open it and it was her step father. She immediately went back to her mother. Her stepfather hugged her mother and started acting as a caring father.
"Are shraddha beta you came back...i told you to call me to pick you up na"
Shraddha didn't have any choice but to act as well.
"No its fine um...Mr.desuza"
"Beta i know i am your stepfather but please at least try to call me father...i am dying to hear that words from you"
She just awkwardly smiled. Ruhi was not able to take it anymore she was going to tell her mother the truth but somehow shraddha stopped her.
Her mom then said
"Ok guys so i met my college friend today at the supermarket and found out she lives a few blocks away so i invited her and her family for dinner so please get ready ok?"
They all agreed. After her mom left shraddha was going upstairs when her stepfather grabbed her shoulders tightly she hissed at the pain and turned to her stepfather.
He then said
"If you tell anything to your mother then i won't hesitate to hurt your sister as well so you better keep your dirty mouth shut...understood?"
She didn't want her sister to get hurt and so she didn't have any choice but to agree to it.
After changing to comfortable clothes she helped her mother with the cooking.
After sometime her mother checked the time and asked her to get ready and wear something nice. She told shraddha that she has kept a dress at her bed and asked her to wear that and she also prepared ruhi's dress.
She put the custard in the fridge and went upstairs to see a dress on the bed. Shraddha was not fond of dresses but since she didn't wanted to hurt her mother she decided to wear it. After she made her sister dress up she dressed up as well.

 After she made her sister dress up she dressed up as well

She and her sister came downstairs and her mother smiled at them and hugged them she asked them to stand together so she could take a picture

She and her sister came downstairs and her mother smiled at them and hugged them she asked them to stand together so she could take a picture. After they did her step sister came as well surprisingly in a decent dress. Shraddha understood that the dress has been given by her mother because shanaya would never buy this kind of dress.
Her mother asked her to join as well. She hesitantly joined them and faked a smile. After that the door bell rang and shraddha went to open it only to get shocked again.
"Varun!?"
So sorry for not uploading the chapter for so long and so for the delay i will update another chapter as well
Hope you like the chapter.
Please comment and vote
😊