Chapter 1: Emergence

Trihexa has been summoned. The 666 beast was laying waste to Union City. Beaten and bruised, Issei Hyoudou struggles the stand as the 666 beast prepares a beam that will end up killing his friends.

"No... please... I'm... too weak."

"It's no use partner. That thing is healing faster than any wound we can inflict. We can't possibly win this."

"But perhaps I can."

      An explosion of brilliant blue light erupted in front of Issei. Trihexa stops charging her attack and turns around. The sound of a massive pair of wings makes him look up and his jaw drops, along with Ddraig's. Landing softly in front of them was a gargantuan dragon with metallic platinum colored scales. His eyes glow blue, and they radiate a sort of gentleness, but also burn with a powerful sterness.

"B-B-B-B-Baha-Baham-Bahamut?!?!"

"Greetings Ddraig. And greetings Issei Hyoudou."

Issei feels something suddenly force him into a bowing position.

"Ddraig? Why's are you doing?"

"You idiot! That is Bahamut, the Dragon God of Justice! He is THE strongest dragon of good. The reason I have the Boosting Power is because of him."

"Calm yourself Ddraig. You're going to give yourself a hernia."

"I apologize, Lord Bahamut."

"It's fine. Now, it seems like you've gotten yourself in a bit of a pickle."

     As if on cue, Trihexa leaps at Bahamut, but the Dragon God raises a claw and silvery barrier appears. Upon contact, the 666 beast is sent sprawling as the force of her attack is sent right back at her. The Dragon strokes one of the tendrils sprouting out of his chin like a beard.

"Yes. The 666 beast. Quite the pickle for you. But not for me."

      He snaps his finger. And seven beautiful glittering golden dragons appear in flashes of golden light, and circle the downed 666 beast as it slowly tries to stand. She roars and tries to charge Bahamut again, but the seven Golden dragons fire massive torrents of raging flames. Trihexa roars in pain as the flames melt everything around it, even the ground it stands on, making her sink rapidly. As soon as she is shoulder deep, the dragon stop and raise their paws and fire icy cold winds that cool the ground rapidly.

"Now, to seal her."

Bahamut bounds over to Trihexa, and gently placed his index, middle and ring claws on the 666 beasts head markings.The markings start to glow blue, and the monster thrashes and roars, before a light more blinding than the one caused by Bahamut's arrival.

     A crater is all the remains of the area where Trihexa had been buried, and it that crater was a woman, with pale white skin and hair like dreadlocks. Emblazoned on her forehead is the number 666. Bahamut had transformed her into a human. One of the golden dragons picks her up and they disappear in a flash of golden light, along with the others. Bahamut then turns to the battlefield.

"Now that is done, time to fix the city."

He puts his paws together, and concentrates. Very rapidly, busking starts to repair, the trenches and craters seal up, and even the dead are revived. But suddenly, a massive ripple occurs, and suddenly everyone from Union is teleported back to the academy, but Bahamut lies perched on top of it.

"Sadly, I did not come here only out of the goodness my heart. I came here to judge you so called "heroes" of justice. Issei Hyoudou, you come first."

Issei nervously step forward, while Ddraig was writing his will.

"Despite your wretched pervertedness, you have a valiant heart. You defied orders from your king in order to save civilian lives. Even taking attacks from Trihexa. Even using your own body to take blows. Therefore, I will reward you and Ddraig for your efforts."

Bahamut waves his paw, and two images appear besides Issei. One, the left one, was of Ddraig. The other, the right, was of himself on a pile of gold surrounded by his harem.

"You have two choices. To your left, is you allow me to return Ddraig to living form. Give him flesh and bones again. But you will lose most of your power, forcing you to remaster the Balance Breaker. Or, to your right, you could have all the money and fame you desire."

Issei pondered. The right was oh so tempting, yet some tugged at him to choose the left. He glanced at his left hand, remembering Ddraig whining about his name being dragged through the mud. Issei glances longingly at the right, but sighs and points to the left.

"I want Ddraig to have a living body again. Even if I have to relearn the Balance Breaker"

      Bahamut cracks a smile, before raising his claw and gently pressing it against Issei's chest. A green glowing orb is slowly extracted from it. Bahamut lets out small plume of light blue flames, and it swirls before bursting, the shards rapidly reconstructing the body of Ddraig. He examines his new body, before his tail lashes out and smacks Issei.

"That was for dragging my name through the mud you little wyrm!"

"Calm yourself Ddraig. Also, young man... I fibbed. You can still access the Balance Breaker and it's abilities. It was a test to see if you had a pure heart."

     He nudges Issei away as he then turns to face the crowd of heroes, devils, angels and fallen. His smile instantly vanishes and his eyes glow more fiercely as he glowers down at them. Ddraig stands tall and proud at his feet like a guard dog.

"Now it is time for the rest of you."