{Please Read With Caution}

Hey, munchkins. Sorry if this poem is a little hard to read and a little long. So many thoughts were rushing through my mind. I love you all. Please feel free to comment. The song attached is a cover of Coldplay's "Fix You" by Matt McAndrew. I'm kinda obsessed with his voice at the moment. So anyways, Love you, and i hope you enjoy.

Sincerely,
Sam xx (Mommy Munchkin)

~~~~

she became silent, sewing her lips together, one thread at a time.

one by one. tears fall as she carves the words into her worthless skin; whore, slut, stupid, die, unloved. she begins to think these are true, and everyone knows it too.

she tilts her head back, looking up at God. asking him why he hated her so much. every day she begs and prays to him, but he lets her suffer.

she deserves it anyways. so here she is; bathroom floor again. trying to swallow the agony with the entire pill bottle.

she wasnt one of the lucky ones. she was the one that was born to touch a life, then die.

she knew she was unwanted from day one, when the father she knew striked her again and again. she cries out in pain, trying to escape.

she sits in a car with her boyfriend, anxiously waiting as he drives quietly. she tries holding his hand and he pulls away. she tries to break the unbearable silence between them but he just looks at her with hate filled eyes.

she knew she should just do it. she didnt deserve to feel love. she didnt deserve to live or breathe or to be healthy. she wanted to go. she wanted to commit to the beauty of suicide.

~S.L.R (12/12/14 @4:22pm)