/Chapter 19/

Chapter Nineteen

Mina's PoV

I'm in our classroom with our other classmates. The unnies are not here since the school admin called them for some important announcements.

"Mina!" Rosé called as she went closer to my place. She sat on the seat beside me which is Nayeon's seat.

"Ey Rosé," I said.

"I've noticed you're spacing out. You, ok?" She asked me.

"Hmm. Just random thoughts." I said.

She nodded and looked at me again.

"Penny your thoughts?" She said while looking at me with her wide smile.

I just laughed at her cuteness and shook my head.

"Ok," I said and tell her what bothers me.

"Ahh. That's so cool." She said.

"Not really. I can't remember it clearly so...." I said and shrugged.

After a minute the others arrived with our teachers.

"Announcement guys. I would like to tell you that we're having leadership training. More likely a camp. So here is the parent's consent, make sure they will sign this. No parent's consent means you're not allowed to come. The camp will be on Saturday and you have more days to be ready. That's all, for now, you can do your stuff." Our teacher said and left.

"Guess you're not going with us," Nayeon said as she sat beside me.

"Well."

The others went all to our table to talk about the camping.

"Mina, are you coming this year?" Jeongyeon unnie asked.

"I don't know." I just said.

"I guess Tzuyu and Dahyun will come too. We just don't know about Chaeyoung." Sana said.

"Uh guys, since we had free time, is it fine if we talk about Bambam? I mean guys I have a lot to explain to you." I asked.

The others looked at Jeongyeon like they were waiting for her approval of her.

After a minute, Jeongyeon sighs and looks at me.

"Ok fine. Just now." She said.

I smiled at her and started my sentence right away. I told them how I noticed that Bambam changed. I also told them that Lisa is close with Bambam to convince them that Bambam is a good person.

"So that's it. I hope you guys will accept our relationship. He means a lot to me. In our relationship, he never did something wrong and all he wants is to tell to everyone that he gave me. I insisted that we should hide our relationship to all of you because I'm afraid that you will kick me out." I said without breaking eye contact with them.

"Mina, you know that we won't do that," Jihyo said.

"I'm going to accept him if Jeongyeon will do," Momo said.

All of us looked at Jeongyeon and waited for her to answer.

"Fine, if that's what makes you happy. But if ever he'll hurt you? We're not gonna hesitate to break his bone so hard."

My eyes suddenly shine as I heard what she said. The happiness that I feel is more than ever! I stood up and hugged her so tight.

"Thanks, unnie!" I said between our hugs.

"Group hug!" Sana said and we all hugged each other.

"Is it fine if I'll introduce him formally to all of you? Later at our lunchtime!" I said excitedly.

"You're just gonna introduce him. But it doesn't mean he can go with us." Jeongyeon said.

I just sighed at what she said. Well, it's too much if I ask it now. Maybe Next time she'll accept Bambam.

"Ok," I said.

/Lunch break/

"Guys, you go first to the cafeteria. I'll just get Bambam." I said to them and they agreed.

As they left, I immediately went to Bambam's classroom and wait for him until the teacher dismissed them.
The other students went out and I'm still waiting for Bambam to go out.

"Hahaha yeah right!" I heard. I looked up and saw Bambam who was going out of the room with Lisa.

I composed myself and called him.

"Bam!"

"Mina! Oh, Lisa what you to meet Mina, my girlfriend." Bambam said as he put his arms on my shoulder.

"I know. I met her already." Lisa said.

"You do? Well, what can you say? She's so gorgeous right?" Bambam said causing me to blush.

"Of course. She's is... but your face is not on the same level as hers." Lisa joked.

"Yah!"-Bambam.

"Haha just kidding. Anyway, Mina why are you here? Do see Rosé?" Lisa asked.

"It's already our lunch break. And I don't know where's Rosé."

"Is that so? Ok gonna leave you guys here. I'm just going to find her." Lisa said and stormed out.

"So, what are you doing here?" Bambam asked as he faced me.

"Well, I have good news for you. The unnies already agreed with our relationship! And I want you to go to the cafeteria to formally meet them." I said.

"Woah?! Really! Ok, let's go!" Bambam said and we both head to the cafeteria.

Chaeyoung's PoV

"Yay! Lunch break!" Dahyun exclaimed upon hearing the bell.

"Let's go to the cafeteria. The unnies might be waiting on us." Tzuyu suggested.

As we went out, someone immediately held my arm.

"Chaeyoung!"

"Oh Rosé. Why are you here?" I asked and face her. Tzuyu and Dahyun just stop by and waited for me.

"Let's eat together in the garden! I have something to tell you." She said.

"But-"

"Please🥺."

I sighed and went to Tzuyu and Dahyun.

"Guys, sorry I can't go with you for now," I said.

"Oh, it's fine," Tzuyu said as she noticed that Rosé is waiting on me.

"Thanks," I said.

I went to Rosé and we head to the garden.

"What is up?" I asked.

"Hmm. I just wondering if you're going to our camp?" She asked as we sat on the bench.

"Not sure why?" I asked.

She opened her lunchbox and offered me her food. I get it of course cause I'm hungry...

"I'll come if you will." She said.

"Eh?"

"Tss, did you forget? I can't go alone there and you're the closest friend of mine." She said.

Oh right...Rosé has a bad experience when we're young. She once lost in the forest when we're having camping. We are in grade school at that time. I guess she also has the same case with Mina. but I don't know what makes Mina have a phobia in wooden places such as forests.

"Oh sorry, I forgot. Ok, I'll tell mom already." I said.

She squealed as she heard what I said and hugged me.

"Yay! Such a lifesaver! Promise me you won't leave me there, ok?!" She said and formed a pinky finger.

"Of course!" I said and snaked my pinky finger to her.

After that, we continue to eat as we keep on talking about stuff.