A New Place to Stay

Authors note: Thank you for reading again! I hope you enjoy this chapter, the first chapter was my first ever story published and I'm super proud to have written it, I do hope this one will be written just as well, thank you again.

A few hours after Purple, Dapple, and Black had their brawl a machine of some sort appears out of thin air in a forest. The top of the machine opens and a person jumps out of the machine. "Hmm?" says the person while looking around. The person walks around trying to figure out their exact location. While walking around the person runs into another human-like figure. "huh? who are you?!?" the person asks surprised seeing another person. "My name is Purple, who are you?" Purple says surprised to see another stranger. "We are the fusion of Alani and Andrea... Andii" says the fusion point at themselves. "A fusion?? this must be the fusion Black was talking about" says Purple to herself. "Are you from the future by chance?" asks Purple. Andii gives Purple a slight death stare on edge being asked if they're from the future "why do you ask?". "As guardian of this earth I want to know, I just had an encounter with some God from the future, so I demand an answer," says Purple sternly. Andii sighs "yes, we are here on a task". "What might that task be?" asks Purple curiously. "Can we discuss this some other time? we need a new place to stay while we're here" says Andii. Purple looking slightly annoyed that Andii won't answer her questions replies with "I'm sure you can stay at Capsule Corp for a while, but you better tell me what you're up to". "Calm down, we aren't here to ruin your lives, we're here to fix our present, which could be your future, we'll tell you everything you want to know, but for now we need to rest," said Andii in a serious tone. Purple agrees and walks Andii over to Capsule Corp. "What exactly are you? you give off a sense of a Saiyan but not completely Saiyan" asks Andii. "I'm half Saiyan and Half Android" responds Purple. "Half Saiyan/Android?!?" Andii thinks to themselves conflicted. "Do you have a child by chance?" asks Andii. "I do actually, she's only a few months old right now, but she's growing rapidly due to a messed up experiment" Purple explains. "She must be her mother," Andii thinks to themselves. Purple and Andii finally arrive at Capsule Corp where they meet up with Bulma. "Hey Bulma, do you have an extra room by chance?" asks Purple. "What for?" says Bulma while tampering with a machine of hers. "We have a new guest for a while" Purple explains. "Oh sure, there's a room down the end of the hall inside, just don't break anything please," says Bulma. "Thank you Bulma," says Andii as they walk inside to find their room. Purple and Andii walk up towards a door "well this is where you can stay for the time being, I'll be back later for questions" says Purple. "Very well, we are here for the greater good" Andii says in return. Purple nods and leaves the building. Andii enters their new room and clears a space to meditate. "GO NOW?!? THERE'S NO TIME!!!"...