𝗈𝗇𝖾

from time to time myrakl often found herself in deep situations she couldn't get herself out of, but this time what happened wasn't her fault at all

from time to time myrakl often found herself in deep situations she couldn't get herself out of, but this time what happened wasn't her fault at all. living with her grandmother while her mother was in jail for terrible things wasn't her fault, well at least that's what her grandmother told her.

of course, myrakl wanted to believe what her grandmother had told her but, it was hard to when she thought she was the reason why her mother was in jail in the first place. but, now she could finally have a fresh start and not stress about the past and now stress about her future, she's never going to forget what her mother had done but she tries to.

"myrakl!" her grandmother yelled from downstairs and myrakl ran down the stairs

"did you fall again?" myrakl asked in a concerned tone while she began to enter the kitchen but her grandma shook her head with a little smile.

"no child. i need you to run to the store for me." her grandma informs her and myrakl shook her head

"okay, what do you need?" although she wasn't as familiar with the town she took advantage of getting out of the house.

"i need some milk and crackers." her grandma says while handing myrakl a ten dollar bill, myrakl's nose scrunched up at the odd things her grandma needed from the store but she quickly shook it off.

"while you're at it get you a little something and bring me back my change." her grandma says and myrakl gives her little nod and a smile followed behind.

myrakl grabbed her skateboard and grabbed the money from her grandma, then made her way out of the house.

the breeze from the wind blew upon myrakl's face and through her curls as she cruised on her skateboard. she had arrived in front of a grocery store and stopped the skateboard then walked inside the store with it beside her hand.

she went straight to back where the milk was and she grabbed a half gallon of milk. she then made her way to the front to ask where they held their crackers at until she heard some yelling.

"fuck you! this shits wack anyway." a boy that was in the front of the store yells as he puts his middle finger up at the cashier

myrakl looks at him and immediately finds him attractive, his blonde curls, green eyes, perfectly tanned skin. all of it attracted her.

she stops looking at her and makes her way towards the front.

"where's the crackers?" she asks the cashier and points to the aisle behind her

"thanks." she mumbles

she walks back there and grabs a pack of ritz crackers which were the only ones her grandma would eat for some odd reason.

she then grabs herself a bottle of coke and walks back up to the cashier.

"you're total is $6.35." the cashier informs her and myrakl hands him the ten. he bags up her things and hands her the bag she grabs it out and walks out of the store.

she puts her skateboard down and begins to skateboard until she dropped her bag making the milk bust and coke go everywhere.

"fuck."'she mumbles. she hops off the board and grabs the things she had dropped. she looked at the board on good time to see she had broken the top of it which made her groan.

"damn, you must be clumsy." a unfamiliar voice asked from above her, she saw a board drop in front of her and a confused look came upon her face.

she looks up to be faced with the boy she saw inside the store.

"uh.." she said as she picked up the milk

"you good?" he asks her and she nods her head. she gets up and throws everything away besides the crackers.

"what's yo name?" he asks her and she looks up at him with her lips scrunched.

"ya know you ask a lot of damn questions." myrakl says with her eyebrows furrowed

"just tryna figure out who you is." he shrugged

"but why?"

"now you askin a lot of damn questions." he said

"i'm myrakl." she said and he nodded

"i'm fuckshit." he said with his hand out for her to shake but she just looked at it.

she shook her head and positioned herself on the skateboard.

"aye, tomorrow come by the shop." he says and she raises an eyebrow

"shop? what shop?" she asks him

"damn ma, you don't know nothin! the skate shop down the road!" he said and she mumbled a little, "oh."

"see you tomorrow." he said as he skated off down the sidewalk and she did the same thing on the other side.

oop....i'll go back and edit later on.