Welcome Back!

Hello! Hello ! Hello!

Welcome back my dear... dear readers! I am back again and I genuinely hope you all are great and rocking despite the tough times!

And what do you do when you are bored? Well, I write and so I am back again with my third book on Wattpad... Sinfully, yours.

Here's a sneak peak!

Sinfully, Yours...

You can protect me from others, She whispered

You can protect me from others, She whispered. But how will you protect me from yourself?

One night. One patient. One incident.

That was all it took to change Scarlett's normal life into that of a prisoner a survivor and lover to the person she would never even have dreamed of loving. Ever.

As she is thrown into the dark world of Dominico Elia Moretti, Scarlett's life spiral out of ordinary into an extraordinary dream or nightmare.

One she is forced to live everyday as she struggle to cope with betrayal, lose, and a never-ending world of sin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few things to keep mind-

#1 This book is all right reserved.

#2 The book is a work of fiction and any character/ incident living or dead is purely coincidental.

#3 The book contains mature content. Read at your own expense.

Well, that's all I guess. Thank you readers for landing here. I hope you will genuinely like this one just as you supported The Frozen Heart and Beyond The Boundaries!

Cominciamo amori!