1 - English Teacher's Experiment

Authors Note:

Hey! This story is my first story. This story is a character-building story kaya hindi masyado heavy ang story. Gaya ng sabi ko sa warning, it's a feel-good story! Please take note to read the warning!

This is a prequel of a stand-alone series that I want to write. Yes, hindi ko pa naisusulat at the moment, but I already planned the plots! Dawn of the Mystiques is not necessary to read before reading the rest of the stories. It can definitely stand on its own.

By the way! I want to inform everybody that I tend to overdetail what I write. I'm the type of author that needs to reference a lot! Kaya madaming special chapter dito na visual chapter. Gusto ko kasi laging may basehan. May naiimagine ako. I tend to be over-organized kaya kung mapapansin n'yo, may specific dates ang bawat chapter. I am using 2018 Calendar though I am writing this as of 2020. Of course, I have my reason why it's like that.

Nonetheless, I hope that you will enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it! Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Chapter 1: English Teacher's Experiment 
[Monday: July 16, 2018]

Monday. Students always hate Mondays for an obvious reason. However, students from School of Neoplatonic or SON hate this specific Monday because it's the start of their hell week.

"Bonjour, class" Mrs. Gonzales greeted after she walked in in the classroom. The students greeted back.

Mrs. Angeliza Gonzalez. The Master teacher of English Domain. She is known for being sophisticated and smart. Isa sa mga kinatatakutan at iniiwasang guro. Why? They say that the reason is she's intimidating, but she's actually not. Ito ay dahil sa kung paano niya dalhin ang sarili niya. She always walks gracefully with confidence and dignity. She chooses her words wisely. She has a good sense of fashion and she always picks the perfect accessories that will suit her outfit. She is trustee teacher of the chief, and section 9-AS' first teacher.

"As you all know, examinations are already on Thursday and Friday." Tumigil siya at tinitigan ang mga estudyante niya, anticipating their reactions. Agad namang umasim ang mga mukha nila nang marinig ang balita na ikinatawa ng guro.

"And for my subject, English, you have no written exam" Some rejoiced, while some complained.

Alpha Scienza, AS for short, is one of the two alpha sections in SON. Some prefers written exam, memorizing and reviewing. Pero hilig din ng iba na ayaw magreview ang performance examination na ang kailangan ay efforts.

"Your exam will be a performance test and therefore, for a class of 21, I will group you into 3 groups consisting with 7 members. I already have the groupings in my hand. No need for counting." Bago pa makapagreklamo ang mga studyante, sinimulan na niyang banggitin ang mga apilyedo ng bawat grupo.

Lahat ng estudyante ay lumong-lumo nang hindi marinig ang apilyedong gusto nilang makagrupo. Ang pag-asa nila upang makapasa sa pagsusulit na ito.

"For the last group, Cavalcante, de Villa, Dominguez, Gutierrez, Luna, Villanueva, and Zamora"

Dito, nagreklamo na talaga ang lahat. The seven surnames in one group were too much to contain for the others. Maging ang mga pangalan na nabanggit ay mga nagulat rin.

"Ma'am! Ang unfair! Group 3 has all the Aces!" sigaw ng isang estudyante. Because their first subject is English, it is also mandatory to speak in English for the whole 2 hours.

"All? Andrei is a King dear. Right, Mr. Dominguez?" Pagkontra ng ginang at tinignan ang lalaking tinawag. Tumango naman ito habang pinaputok ang bubble gum na nasa bibig.