11: The Finals... (1/2)

So how is this book going so far? Good or bad? Boring or interesting? Yeet or skeet? You be judge. And this question goes for the other 2, Jay And His Idiotic Adventures (Will update soon after this chapter) and My Virtual Promise (which I forgot existed so I might update that later on as well).

I have more ideas coming up and 2 of them came from a dream. How in the hell did I even dream of that...

Anyway, y'all can read now
——————————————

"Are we there yet?" Agent 4 Asked. "Not yet. I still have a final place to visit." I Said parking the bike somewhere hidden. We were in front of Ammo Knights.

"You came here to pick up your weapon huh?" Agent 4 Said. "Yeah. Sheldon should be done by now." I Said. I put on my hat and bandana as we entered the store.

"Welcome! What can I do for you?" Sheldon Said. As he realized it was me in front of him. He just stayed still. "O-Oh... The H-Human. I suppose you're here for your weapon right?" He Said. "Yeah and I have a name, Jay McCain." I Said towards him.

"Alright then 'Jay'. Follow me please." Sheldon said leading us towards his room. When we entered we saw many things. Blueprints for weapons, tools, and some more weapons being upgraded or created.

"Here's yours." Sheldon Said pointing at my weapon in scythe mode. It had a long, thicc tank inside of it but it was connected to the blade part and the trigger. There was a small switch beside the trigger as well. I grabbed it and we went outside to test it out.

"If you flip the switch, it can activate and deactivate splat mode." Sheldon Said. I did that and the scythe is currently on splat mode. I aimed and pulled the trigger.

... Nothing happen. "Is it supposed to do something or..." I Said confused. "Your tank isn't filled with ink you dummy." Agent 4 Said. "There's ink right there." She said pointing at some on the ground.

"Just put you weapon on it and it'll automatically absorb it into the tank." Sheldon Said. I did that and the blade began absorbing the ink, which was filling the tank. "I guess it's full now." I Said.

I aimed in the target and pulled the trigger. Ink did shoot out of the scythe but it fell like spraying water from a hose and the water falling.

[In case you're confused, it's that it can still shoot while it's on scythe mode]

"Aim up more." Agent 4 Said. I aimed more up and shot again. This time it hit the target and I shot again, making it explode. Then the target came back again.

"Hmm... I wonder if I can do this." I Said while in a pose. I ran towards the target and slashed. And like before, it exploded than falling apart.

"If you shoot on scythe mode it'll only shoots single fire, but if it's on gun mode, it'll shoot repeatedly." Sheldon added. "Alright then. Thank you for helping me." I Said. "How much will it cost?"

"Oh Callie already paid. She visited me before and paid for you." Sheldon Said, which made me feel more guilty. "Okay then. Cya." I Said. "Make sure to visit any time soon!" Sheldon Said as we walked out the store.

>>> Time Skip >>>

"So you're saying that the Octolings stole your dad's ideas?" Callie asked me. Me and Agent 4 made it back to the idols place in no time.