13

thirteen

thirteen.

ꨄ︎

"so you mean to tell me that you two genuinely did nothing whilst namjoon and i were gone?" jungkook questioned with a raised eyebrow, sitting down on jimin's bed and taking him into his arms. jimin nodded, picking up his book. "yep, we just sat down and didn't talk to each other," jimin lied.

jungkook scoffed, resting his chin on jimin's soft pink hair. "taehyung? sit down and not talk? yeah, and hitler said save the jews. you came down all red and stuff, what actually happened?" jungkook asked again.

jimin kept quiet, silently, flipping the page of his book over and pretending that he didn't hear what jungkook was talking about. jungkook sighed, taking the book and impetuously throwing the book to the other side of the bed. jimin crossed his arms, leaning back into jungkook's clothed chest.

"we played hide-and-seek.." jimin began slowly. jungkook nodded his head, waiting for jimin to carry on. "and?"

"...and we began talking for a bit, but he ended up asking to try on some of my clothes, so i let him. call me delusional, but i think that we were having fun with each other," jimin said, almost shocked at the words that were escaping his mouth. taehyung, the attractive, over-confident prick that was snatching boys and girls left and right, was actually a fun person to be around.

"that's brilliant, jimin," jungkook smiled, hugging the boy's waist. "what's so embarrassing about that, though?" he asked. jimin coughed awkwardly, scratching his nape, a thing he does when he is feeling uncomfortable. "well, taehyung and i were going to kiss... but then you knocked on the door. that's why i was all red and stuff," he explained, sighing almost disappointedly.

"oh, i'm sorry! i must be a huge cockblocker now, hm?" jungkook laughed, running his hands through jimin's light, fluffy hair. the latter chuckled, shaking his head. "it's not like i like him romantically anyways," jimin shrugged.

"well, i see this as a good thing, don't you? if you spend time with the bastard, you'll eventually grow to trust him, which means you'll be more comfortable handing him your secret, right?" jungkook explained to him.

jimin had never seen it that way until just now, but jungkook didn't lie. the older boy shrugged his shoulder effortlessly. "i guess you're right," he hummed.

"since when am i not?" jungkook grinned, making jimin do the same. "oh, i can think of many situations where you aren't. anyway, that's not important, how was your date?" jimin asked excitedly.

"it was so great! the movie was nice, the go-karting was so fun, namjoon is so sweet and clever, it's like we have known each other for ages, you know? and we have so much in common as well," jungkook ranted, a smile appearing as the subject was mentioned.

"you must really like him," jimin smiled, turning his head to look at jungkook.

jungkook nodded his head, grinning and revealing his bunny-like teeth.

"mhm, i do."

☼︎

"namjoon, yoongi, cough up," taehyung smirked, sitting down at his unofficial official table. namjoon rolled his eyes, digging through his pockets for taehyung's immorally earned cash.

"was it worth it?" namjoon asked the redhead, handing over the money. taehyung nodded his head with a smug expression on his face, "totally."

"does jimin know that you've made money off him?" yoongi queried as he gave taehyung the money. taehyung shook his head, "nah, but he doesn't need to, all that matters to him is his secret," taehyung shrugged ignorantly.

"mhm, the secret that you won't be able to keep for much longer," namjoon nodded. "hey, i can keep this secret, you know," taehyung protected himself.

namjoon snorted, nodding his head. "sure."

"anyways, that's not even important! namjoon hasn't said a word about his date with jungcock," taehyung switched the subject.

"his name is jungkook, taehyung, and i don't see why i need to," namjoon shrugged his shoulders. "the real question is, what did you do with jimin whilst we were gone?" namjoon rebounded.

"...i don't see why i need to tell you," taehyung hesitated. obviously, he couldn't tell them what really happened because that would expose jimin's secret, and in all honesty, taehyung believed that, after last night, the two of them were on good terms.

"we watched a movie together," taehyung lied. "really? that's it? you didn't fuck?" yoongi asked in disbelief.

taehyung scoffed, slowly crossing his amrs, "why does everyone think that all i do is fuck?"

"do you really want us to answer that?" namjoon asked.

"on second thoughts, no. but we decided to just stay calm, and so we watched a movie," taehyung nodded.

"what did you watch?" yoongi asked him. "um, fifty shades of grey?" taehyung quickly lied.

"fifty shades of grey? that movie basically revolves around people having sex," namjoon frowned.

"yeah, i know that," taehyung claimed. "we just watched fifty shades of grey, then we played hide and seek," taehyung said, so that now it wasn't a complete lie.

"hide and seek?" namjoon raised an eyebrow. "yeah! nothing screams best buddies like a game of hide and seek, right?" taehyung grinned.

"well, you're obviously lying, but i won't question it," yoongi sighed.

"no, i like to call it creative truth," taehyung grinned, earning a pair of eye rolls.

taehyung felt almost happy that he decided to pop up at jimin's house because for the first time, besides when they fuck, taehyung had fun with jimin.

☼︎