History of Chaos

Chaos was once a beautiful being, filled with nothing but happiness and joy. He lived brightly, taking care of a small colony of creatures known as chaos. He guarded over them for centuries in an isolated shrine far in the mystic lands.

But soon, the world knew about him. They pointed at him as the being responsible for everything that happened, whether it be good or bad. 

The nearby villagers raided his home, destroyed it, burned it down and slayed the helpless colony. Chaos was furious, his rage consumed the brightness in his soul. He sent out a tidal wave, sweeping everything away. Then, the world went silent.

Ever since then, his shrine became his tomb; a cold stone building that chipped away his heart, reminding him that the world will always hate him. Until one fateful day, when a small group of four friends stumbled into Chaos' Tomb. That's when he saw someone whom he could trust. He saw a strong bond within them, a bond that held them together and can mend his own.

As days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months, and the months turned into years, the four friends continued to visit and mend Chaos' soul. Chaos had entrusted them with four powerful pendants that will allow them to protect the world with one simple pled to the power they wielded.

Those four young friends befriended Chaos, protected him; but they cannot live forever. Chaos will need new protectors, but the question is: Who?