Is this the end

I was up all night texting Matt. I miss him so much. My eyes fill with tears every time i hear his name. *knock**knock*

"come in" I yell

"hey sweety,"  mom said

"get in the car" she said

"ok"

We have been driving of about an hour and a half. Then we stop at a diner and my mom just drops me off and leaves. So now all i have is my phone. No money, no ride, and my mom is not answering  my calls.

moms pov

Last night i got a call from Matt. He wanted to take Madison out on a date so I got her and took her to the diner they were going to have their date at. When we got there I made her get out and I drove off. I know I could have handled that better. but she has called me like 50 times and it is super annoying.

matts pov

Im about 20 mins away from the dinner, thenafter the date I will give her a ride home and we can spend all day together. she is so hot .I cant wait! YEESSSS!!!!!!!! Im here at last. 

madisons pov

I think that I am going to break up with Matt. I love him but I dont see him any more.

"Omg, Matt your here" tears are now running down my face. We hug for atleast 5 minutes. After lunch matt took me to a pet store and got me a puppy. He said that every time i miss him, the puppy can remind me of our ever lasting love.

  When I got home, Matt, Me, and Willow(my new puppy:) ) cuddled up on the couch. I ended up falling asleep on his lap, so he decided to stay the night at my house.