Just your 'normal' Day [ The Doctor's P.O.V ]

Theta watched Koschei press buttons and pull levers, and he couldn't help but smile warmly at her. She really was beautiful; but he knew she didn't know that. Her first time regenerating into a woman... And she was lucky. Very lucky. And so was he, in a way that they really did look like a couple from the outside.

"So! Modern day London, yeah?" He heard her babble, and he just nodded. But, he could sense something was going to go wrong.

He couldn't prevent anything that was going to happen, so he just kept his mouth shut.

"You okay, dear? You look a bit... Off." Missy cooed, approaching him as she flicked switches around.

The Doctor just nodded again.

"Yeah. Fine." He said with a quick smile, and the TARDIS materialized in modern day London. He took her hand, pecking her cheek and leading her outside.

He knew something was going to happen, and he did have a feeling that it wasn't going to be good.

Doctor... Don't step outside those doors. A small voice echoed inside his head, but again he ignored it, slowly opening the doors.

No! Stop it! Stop! The voice yelled, giving him a mild headache. He whined softly, but he ignored it as the doors opened.

Missy turned to him before walking outside.

"Theta. Seriously. You okay?" She asked, her eyes filling with concern and worry.

"Fine." The Doctor growled, glaring at her. He straightened his posture with a sigh, starting to walk outside as Missy followed, right next to him.

The Cyberman must have materialized right in front of them, because they both walked right into the tin man. He flinched, looking up at the Cyberman as The Doctor slowly reached for Missy's hand, for comfort.

He heard The Master hesitate, and his eyes drifted over to Missy, then the Cyberman.

"Choose. Now!" The Cyberman's voice boomed through the small alley, and Missy closed her eyes.

The Doctor was confused...

What was Missy supposed to choose? What were the choices? He couldn't figure them out.

"Koschei." The Doctor whispered.