Chapter 33💚

✨🖤MY GIFT TO YOU GUYS🖤✨

Ranae

            I woke up with them messages from his phone still freshly in my mind. I was already dressed and ready while Anthony was now getting dressed after waiting on me. I had work in two hours so he wanted to take me out to eat for breakfast.

I couldn't help that I was starting to feel some type of way about them messages between them. I didn't see his messages he sent to her but hers was there so maybe he deleted his or deleted her number after texting her. I shook the entire negative thoughts out my head.

I won't even bring this up because it's really none of my business. I shouldn't have even seen them. Hopefully when she gets the DNA test done, and it says he's not the father, she leaves him alone about it. Because I honestly don't think it's his but if the baby is then that'll be his responsibility.

I hear the shower turn off and then the bathroom door opening. Finally I thought, it's been damn near an hour. And they say girls take long to get dressed. Well some girls do but not all.

Ten minutes later, he walks out dressed, looking good. It was a simple fit but he made it look better. He went to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle and his keys out the bowl. "You ready ma."

"Yeah." I said standing up and grabbing my stuff. We walked out and he locked the door behind us. We got in the car and he drove off. "Where we going for breakfast."

        "The pancake house. What time you get off?"

         "Ohokay. And same time. What are you about to do?" I asked.

"Gonna handle some real quick and then see my mama and lil bro. Why?" He glanced at me then back at the road.

I shook my head. "Nothing. Just asking." I got on my phone, playing my game.

        "Nah it's some. Wassup?"

        "Really it's nothing." I chuckled. "Just curious."

He nodded and like normal, he had blunts Pre-rolled ready to go so he grabbed one lighting it. We drove in silence until we came to the diner. He parked and got out, walking in.

It wasn't busy like I thought it would be so we immediately got a table in the back. "Welcome to the pancake house, I'm Tia, what can I get for you guys?" A dark skin girl asked, appearing in front of us. She's a really pretty girl. Her natural curly hair was pass her shoulders with honey blonde ends. She was tall with a noticeable hour glass figure. All I could think was girl show me the way. Cause I couldn't figure out how to look like that. Skin flawless while I'm sitting her bumped up a bit.