14 | #BOKUAKA

from Say It Back?

"Hey, Akaashi." 

"Yes, Bokuto?" 

"The stars," Bokuto said, "it's beautiful, isn't it?" 

"Yeah." Akaashi nodded, absentmindedly reaching out his hand to the night sky. "When I die... I'd like to float and shine as bright as them."

"Pfft," Bokuto snickered, "you believe in those stuff?" 

Akaashi huffed. "Well, what do you believe then, Bokuto-san?"

"Oh come on, aren't stars those huge celestial things that uhh made mostly from hydrogen and helium that produce light and heat from the churning nuclear that forges inside their cores? We've learned this before." 

Akaashi blushed a deep red. Bokuto smirked.

"I-I-- I--" 

"I was just messing with you, Akaashi," Bokuto nudged the flustered boy and chuckled at how embarrassed Akaashi appeared to be. 

"I didn't know you were smart, Bokuto," Akaashi muttered.

"Is that an insult?!" Bokuto frowned which Akaashi smirked at, "I mean, you were the one who told me that, how could I forget it?"

I would never forget how your eyes shine so bright as you discussed about stars and galaxies and volleyball to me that one night, Akaashi, Bokuto thought to himself and closed his eyes. 

"I did?" 

"Yes, you old prat."

Bokuto looked up to the sky now, the night sky that has less stars. 

But his eyes were fixated on one star that shone down ever so bright at him. 

Bokuto smiled. 

"I miss you."