Chapter Two- 3:00 PM, June 15, 7045

The bus has turned to a white domed building. The students then began filing out. Emilia was washed and submerged in the waves of students. They all came into the science center and saw the news panel at the opening and it was as if time itself had stopped.

The metodientium has collided with hydrogen and helium near Pluto! We have yet to gather information, but it has made the meteorite to destroy earth, the other planets and the sun! It has already destroyed Pluto, Neptune, and Uranus. Please go to the science center to go in the evacuation cells.

A chill was sent down Emilia's spine as she saw all the scientists racing around, with papers and meteor graphic papers. She and her schoolmates were evacuated to a room with a red light where millions of others were. Emilia then noticed (as being the last one to enter) that Rose wasn't there! "MR. SHINNE! ROSE!" Her principal's head then turned her way along with the millions of others and she then began to feel small. "Oh come on darling, we can just leave for her dead," a boy named Keith said to Emilia, rapping his arms around her. Emilia's face suddenly turned a hot red.

"DO. NOT . DARLING. ME! YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE BOYS! I. AM. LESBIAN!!!"  Emilia then suddenly covered her mouth and Mr. Shinne fixed his brown coat. "Well then, how about we leave her for dead." A scientist then suddenly grabbed a Ray-Gun and pointed it an inch from his nose. "Lesbians. And. Pride people. ARE NOT SINS!" The black-haired scientist hissed. 

Soon, all the drama was over and everyone filed in and battled over a compartment. But then, everything grew hauntingly cold.. Everyone peeled out side to find the sun..

A crumbling sun..

Then a loud boom followed by one other began... the scientists checked their charts to see that the only planet left was, Earth. Everyone tried to get in a compartment as Amelia punched someone and got into her's. Then, the same one who defended her 'Pride Culture' threw a notebook at her that said 'Albert Einstein's Notes'. "Find The Last Planet.." the scientist said. Suddenly, a loud ringing began in Emilia's ears. The meteor! It was hitting earth! Emilia began to cry as she saw a humongous rock hurling towards her as the scientist pushed a button and the blonde girl was immediately sent into space as she watched her entire planet crumble into piece and the meteor just sit there. 

"Rose..." Emilia cried.