😁😖Smiling like an idiot😖😁

laying in my comfy bed thinking. What did I get myself into? I don't know if it was the fact a murder was talking to me or the fact my life is off the waiting line and put on the rollercoaster.

What if I just run away and forget this ever happened? No. I literally just got here where would I go? This is my chance to do something eventful something extraordinary in my life! While still facing death, but I will not be bored anymore if I get the job. I'm right this is a once in a lifetime opportunity! I have to take it!

I sit up from my bed more giddy than usual. Walk over to my desk and sit in my spinny chair, open up the computer, and pull up the interview site.

-A few minutes later-

"Andddddd I'm done!" I say to myself

Didn't Will- I mean Dave give me a business card to call after I sign up? I better go look for it...

Found it!

I take the business card and type the number digits into my phone. It obviously works, so I start to text him.

- Start of texting -

Y/n: I just signed up

Dave: Thats wonderful! I'll alert the boss

Y/n: Thanks! I'm exited to be working with you

Dave: Me too

- End of texting -

Hopefully I'll get the Day guard instead of the night guard role. All I can do is think what did I get into?

Even though I was scared of what was to come I couldn't help smiling like an idiot.

313 words...

A/N: I know this chapter is like a super short dumpster fire but that gives way for the next chapter to be a gigantic dumpster fire. Also thanks for the 9 people reading this junk! It means a lot!