PROLOGUE

• • •

In the midst of chaos, two unlikely groups will meet and will be forced to watch each other's backs in hopes of bringing back peace and normalcy as it was taken away from the world because of a dangerous and deadly virus.

B&W; a famous co-ed kpop group that took the world by storm because of their unique line-up and sound, will meet another group of misfits that may or may not posses the closest thing to a cure that will be the key to them living normal lives again.

With each other's strength, will they be humanity's last hope?

• • •

As an author, I'm trying to explore more in order to know my limits and capabilities. I'm a little new to this kind of story, but I've always wanted to try this theme or genre as I love action movies so please don't be disappointed if I don't reach your expectations in terms of zombie-themed novels.

Kindly excuse grammatical errors if ever you happen to come across one because english is not my native language.

I do not own other names that will be mentioned here but other than that, everything else that will be written in this book is solely based from the author's imagination. Other names, places, events, that is similar to existing ones in either real life or other books is purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime, it is against the law, and most importantly it is against me. In my past books I've always mentioned the same topic but I will be saying this again to remind you to not copy my work in any way without permission. If possible, reach out to me first and ask for my opinion.

! TRIGGER WARNING !

There will be a lot of scenes that includes violence, self-harm, inappropriate language and more that may trigger some readers out there, so kindly proceed with caution.

• • •

The first chapter will be published after the end of my very first book, Enchancia. So see you until then and I hope you enjoy the book!

• • •

THEREALACEEE
HUMANITY'S LAST HOPE
COMING SOON | 2020