Escape

Samuels pov~

"B/n please stop crying,they aren't going to hurt Y/n."I said to B/n,but it was no use;he became very close since the day she found him.

While I was still hugging B/n, I asked D/n "When do we get her back?"D/n was thinking to herself."Hey...what are you thinking?"I asked her.

She shook her head as if she wished for the thoughts to vanish."I wouldn't go for now.We need more people to help us,considering that the whole house hold are demons,and if we were to bring Alice and Declan along we would be bringing them to their death."

I shook my head in agreement."That makes sense,plus the mansion needs a good fixing too."

D/n then said "Yeah that's also a good idea."After she finished the sentence she looked at the enormous hole in our once beautiful stain glass window.

"It wouldn't hurt if we can find another demon to help us,but I don't think there is one in town."D/n said.I then thought to myself..."Are you serious?

Sebastian Michaelis is in town and she has no clue that he is a demon...wow I thought she had more knowledge then that.But I am not letting him help us."

"Samuel,it looks like you know something that might become something useful for us?Do you know something?"D/n asked."Nope."I replied.

"You do know something!I hope you know that if we we wait to long Y/n might be on Claude's list for souls to eat if we don't hurry up.You know how he is...always...hungry..."D/n."Okay,I know of on demon in town."I said.

"I'm waiting."She said."But I know i am not willing to work with him."I replied."Alright whoever they might be think...would you rather have Y/n in the hands of Claude or some other guy.?"D/n asked.

"Let me think for just a moment...okay let's go I know where this demon is."I said."Can you at least tell me what his name is?"D/n asked.I can't believe that she still doesn't know.

"Sebastian Michaelis."I replied bluntly."Sebastian the butler of the Phantomhive manor?!?"D/n said."Yes!"I replied"Oh well,I had no idea...but I guess now that I think of it he really didn't seem human."D/n said.

I then replied a little annoyed saying "I am glad you are just noticing this now?""Well we weren't there for a long time,we were only there for a night so what do you expect?I may be a demon but i certainly don't know everything!"She said while crossing her arms.

Moments pass of the two of us trying to think of a plan but finally D/n speaks up "Hey Samuel?What I do know..."she started with a sly smirk on her face.I have a bad idea of what she is going to come up with.

"What,what is it?"I ask, hoping it isn't a stupid idea."What I do know is that I am pretty sure that our highness has an interest in the young earl himself."And that means?"I asked her getting a little irritated not knowing where she was going with this and the fact that Y/n likes someone like that.

"I am pretty sure that he likes her back too!"She replied with much excitement in her voice."So?!?"I asked this time very irritated."Where i am going with this is that he likes us!And since he is Sebastians 'master' He might let him help us rescue our highness.

I still don't like that idea but that sounds like our biggest go to plan right now considering the circumstances that we are facing at the moment."Okay i guess thats a start for us."I replied still very unamused.

"Good!Sounds like a plan! I will have Declan and Alice protect B/n while we are gone and fix the manor too.Sounds like a pretty awesome adventure I have been waiting for, for all these years I was always kept as a boring house maid and helped with the underworld cases once and a while along with our highness but nothing like this!"D/n said.