Chapter 8: "Here Comes Trouble"

Hellow everyone, sorry about any grammer errors..
Stay awesome. :) thank you for everything.

At the middle of a dark alley, the sound of the cheering people from the bot-fight, Mr. Yama went inside his tent and sat with a bottle of wine next to him. Jane, the announcer ,(sorry Im making her as one of the characters, i dont own her ok) placed a glass of wine with ice infront of Mr. Yama.

"Easy victory again master?" She smiled. Mr. Yama just smirked, "err, not much of a challenge.."

Jane took out a brown folder and placed it on the desk. Mr. Yama raised a brow, "Jane, what in the f"; #$ is this?" Jane turned around to leave, "details you need to know." Mr. Yama made a confused face but took the brown folder, his eyes went wide then curved into an evil smirk.

(Y/n) opened Hiro/Tadashi's room, revealing some boy stuff, like small buily robots, screws, nails, screwdrivers and some other equipments that's out of my knowledge and heck knows how it works.

I walked in, and scan the area. I smile when I saw Tadashi's clothes arranged neatly inside his closet.

I turned around seeing the huge clock infront of Hiro's bed. "They probably placed this huge clock here on purpose" i laugh to myself. I point at Hiro's bed, "you better realize that early bird catches the worm"

My eyes landed on Hiro's desktop. I smiled at the tools scattered everywhere his table. I looked up, seeing bunch of toy robots above the empty table. I smiled at the stucture of each toy, they were all made by hand.

I stopped at the side of Hiro's bed. I saw something black next to his pillow. Little did I know a red toolbox was underneath Hiro's messy bed.

*bamm!!!

"Ahhh! Haha..." I cried after getting stabled to the toe, i sat on the bed holding my sore toes. "Aww.." With that, i heard an inflating kind of noise infront of Hiro's bed.

I stared at Baymax who was standing infront of the huge clock. "Hellow (y/n) we meet again. What seems to be the trouble?" I answered, "oh... I just stabled my toes a little,, b b bbut im fine.." I stood up, "Hiro needs you, come on." I blushed a bit. Baymax ignored my command, "does it hurt.." Baymax bend down while reaching for my sore toe and continue, "when I touch it?.." I backed my feet away while pushing Baymax's chuddy arm away. "Nn n nno.. No no, no touching.." I was focused too much at Baymax's stubborness, "i i i iim fffin- AHH!" again... I tripped at the red toolbox, making me squeezed between Hiro's bed and his desk. "Ow mann.." I grunt. Baymax went closer, "you have fallen." He simply stated. I'm kinda annoyed, "you think?!" I sarcasticly said to the marshmallow-like robot.

I look at Baymax and it seems like his not gonna help me up, so i tried standing up. I tried reaching for something to hold me up, and finally held one. I pulled myself up but to my luck it broke. A small robot landed on my head, "ah!" Baymax said, "on the scale from one to ten" in my horror another robot a little bigger than the first one fell, "aww!" "On the scale from one-" *bam! "aww!!!" "On the scale from-" *bamm! "awww!!!" "On the scale" *blag! "ahh!!" "On the scale from one to ten-" *bam! "aughh!!" Baymax tilt his head but asked anyway, "on the scale from one to ten, how will you rate you pain?" I looked up to him with bunch of robots surrounding me, "*inhale, zero..." I said with a pissed off tone.

All of a sudden four unknown men wearing black masks went inside the room. My heart raised thinking of the possibilities. 2 of the men pushed Baymax inside Tadashi's room, poor robot nurse was tumbled backward bouncing. One of the men stood outside the door and wrote a note and placed it on Hiro's desk. At that moment the fourth guy pulled me up with no effort, "epp!" And held me roughly at his shoulder, "oh no, not the shoulder ride again! PUT ME DOWN!!!" i lookes at Baymax, "BAYMAX! HELP ME!" I shouted for help. "Im not in my battle suit, but I would like to help" he stood up and did some karate but because his vulyn design, he couldnt even hurt a fly.

A man stood infront of Baymax and let out a gun then point it at him. "SS S S STOP PLEASE! I'll go with you, just dont hurt him!!" I cried. The four men nod then put a sack on my head.

I opened my eyes seeing myself chained up. I saw old robots everywhere the floor. It looks to me im chained up in a storage room. I felt scared, i didnt know what to do and what will happen to me.

Hours had passes, i heard someone walking from outside the door. My heart kept beating uncontrolably. I closed my eyes and fake my sleep.

I heard people coming in, about 3 or 4 foot steps, so probably 3 or 4 people went in.

"Mr. Yama, she's still sleeping sir." I heard a woman's voice. "How will that tiny Hamada know we had his girlfriend sir?" I heard a man about 25 years old said. I slightly opened my one eye to take a peak.

I jumped back seeing Mr. Yama's eyes staring at me. "Hellow, sleeping beauty.." He said with his deep voice. Mr. Yama sat infront of me and study me like a book from a library, "What makes you special.. Look little girl, i promise not to harm you, ok? I just want that brat to marry my daughter."

My eyes twitched, "m m mmarry?!, Hiro's just 14.." I swallowed, "sir. Yama..." He stood up and walk around, "i know... Believe me, im not liking this plan as well.." I made a curious face, "then.. Ww why bother?" Mr. Yama slammed his huge hand at the wall of the storage room, which made everything shake. "BECAUSE MY DAUGHTER WANTS HIM!" i just stared at mr. Yama.

Tadashi somehow escaped from Hiro and made his way to oba-san's place.

"Tadaima!" Tadashi said while opening the door. "Okairi" oba-san said. "Is (y/n) home yet? I went ahead of her." Tadashi claimed. Oba-san just raised a brow, "no, i guess shr's still not home.." Tadashi just looked back to her, "what?! " with that Tadashi hurried at (y/n) place seeing no one inside.

"i wonder, where did that girl went?" Oba-san said, "AHHH! *inhale, you gave me a heart attack!!" Tadashi held his chest trying to focus his breathing. "Go and find her Hamada-san" oba-san pushed Tadashi, which almost made him fall. "Ok ok im on it!" Tadashi said while turning himself into his dog form.

Tadashi was walking outside the street, 'i think the last time....i think I should go look at our room first..." Tadashi thought for a while, "but how... I need to go inside the house and follow the scent.."

Tadashi climbed on a tree next to the Lucky Cat Cafe, there he climbed until he reached their room window. Tadashi took a piece of small fruit from the tree, "ok ok ok ... Let's not make this a bit difficult..." He breath in and breath out. "Here goes.."

Ill end chapter 8 here.. I hope i didnt disappoint any of you guys, thank you so much for commenting, i really appreciate it. :D