The Betrayal

I REALLY LIKE THE PICTURE ABOVE! CHECK OUT THE ACCOUNT THAT MADE IT! (LINKS ON PHOTO)

I DO NOT OWN POKEMON OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS. I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY.

SPEAR PILLAR-3RD PERSON POV

'Chosen one, you must prepare for the fight of your life.' A voice boomed from within the ruins.

'Why, what is happening?' another voice questioned.

'I cannot tell you, as you know that would alter the future. All I can tell you is that you must train harder than you ever have. Catch as many Pokemon as you can and make sure they reach their full potential, only YOU can do that.' the voice stated authoritatively.

'You know I'll help in anyway I can Arceus, but you're going to have to tell what's happening, where and when.' the chosen one replied in a demanding tone.

'You have five years. As for where, you will know when the time comes. I suggest you go home, and from here on out, everything is fate. Farewell young one.' the God of pokemon said before vanishing.

2 DAYS LATER-PALLET TOWN

'We're home buddy.' the teenager who we previously saw in Spear Pillar said to a yellow mouse on his shoulder.

'Pika Pika!' he exclaimed excitedly.

The boy walked into his house to find that his mother nor Mr Mime were home.

'Hmm, that's odd she's normally in at this time of day.' he thought out loud.

'Let's go to the Professor's lab then, she might be their, and if not we can see all of my old pokemon anyway!' he yelled excitedly.

'Pika.' the mouse mimicked his trainer while throwing one of his small fists up in the air.

He raced his Pokemon partner through the streets and up the stairs to Professor Oak's lab, before knocking on the door.

The door opened to reveal a rather shocked Samuel Oak.

'Ash, my boy it's great to see you, what brings you here?' the Professor asked still standing in the doorway, while his posture seemed awkward.

Ash eyed Professor Oak curiously wondering why he was acting so strange. Samuel still didn't move from the doorway.

'Errr...can I come in please.' asked Ash who felt like something was off about the situation.

'O-of course, my boy.' Oak answered, stuttering.

'Is there something wrong Professor.' Ash questioned while raising his eyebrows in suspicion.

'N-no of course not.' Oak answered, stuttering yet again. 'T-To what do I owe the pleasure, A-Ash.' Professor Oak repeated the question from earlier.

Ash knew Oak wasn't acting like himself, but decided to drop the topic and answered 'I thought I'd come back to spend my birthday with my mother and my Pokemon, but she wasn't at home so I thought she might be here.'

'Uhh-uh she isn't here right now.' Professor Oak told Ash, while still seeming on edge.

'Ok then, I'm going to see my Pokemon for a bit.' Ash said still glancing back at Kanto's professor, because of his odd behaviour.

The older man just sighed and said 'Very well my boy.' Ash made his way towards Pokemon sanctuary where the Professor kept trainers Pokemon. Professor Oak decided to stay inside to finish some work he was in the middle of, before Ash arrived.

Ash froze. As soon as he walked out into
The large open area he saw his Mother and all his former and current travelling companions, along with a few others. He recognised all of the faces. Brock, Misty, Tracey, Gary, May, Max, Drew, Dawn, Kenny, Barry, Iris, Cilan, Trip, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, Kiawe, Sophocles, Mallow, Lillie, Lana, and even his current travelling companions were present, Goh and Chloe.