/Chapter 20/

Chapter Twenty

Chaeyoung's PoV

"Baby, take care of yourself there, ok? Are the things you needed are all set?" Mom said as she checked my bags.

"Mom, it's just five days. Don't worry I'm with Rosé and the friends that I introduced to you last time." I said.

"Ok ok. Be safe alright."-Mom

"Yeah, be safe. And don't forget your mission." Dad reminded.

"Don't worry dad," I said and winked at him.

"Ok. Do you want us to drop you at the school?" Dad asked.

"No need dad, Rosé will pick me here," I said.

After a few minutes, a heard a horn outside.

"Maybe She's already there. Bye mom, Bye dad!" I said.

As I bid goodbye to them, I get my bag and went outside.

"Rosé!" I yelled.

She went out in her car and waved at me.

"All set?" She asked.

"Yep!" I said.

I put my things in the trunk. After that, we both sat in the passenger seat while the driver of Rosé drives us to the school.

Today is the schedule of our leadership training where we are having camping. Good thing Mom and Dad let me come.

Since the day Rosé asked me to come to our leadership training, we have hangout so often. She also goes with us every lunchtime. Lisa also did the same. But as I noticed, Rosé is being distant from Lisa.

I don't know what to feel about that.

The squad is very good right now. Since the teachers are busy preparing for the camp, we rarely have a class and we have much time to hang out with all our squad.

"We're here!" Rosé excitedly said as she went out of the car.

I also hopped out of the car and saw the others who are running towards us.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" They screamed causing me and Rosé to answer at the same time.

"Yes?!" Rosé and Me said in unison.

We look at each other and laugh as we realized that we had the same name.

"I mean the shorter one," Tzuyu said.

"Yah!"

"Hahaha kidding, Anyway, I'll be your seatmate hahaha!" She said.

"You mean on our trip?"

"Of course, what do you want?" Tzuyu blunted.

"Hi, guys!" Mina said as she walked towards us with Bambam.

Yeah, they are now good. The squad also. Tho there are times that Jeongyeon unnie is not in the mood reason for her to get annoyed at Bambam's presence but it's just happened rarely.

"Lego!" Sana unnie said and dragged Tzuyu inside the bus.

"Chaeng, I'll borrow Tzuyu. Just Find your seatmate hehe." Sana said and pull Tzuyu beside her.

Tzuyu on the other hand doesn't have a choice.

(The bus that the group took is actually for girls only so expect that there are no boys here.)

"Can I sit beside you?"

I was shocked as I heard two voices on my back. I looked back and saw Mina and Rosé looking at each other who are also shocked.

"Rosé sit here beside me!" Lisa said as she pulled Rosé.

"So, can I?" Mina asked.

I nodded and she sat beside me.

"How are you doing?" She asked me.

"Fine. I didn't know you will come too. Tzuyu and Dahyun said that you didn't come last year because of your phobia." I said.

"Ah, Well I just want to try it. Besides, Bambam and you guys are here, right? No need to worry." She said.

I just nodded as my eyes landed on her pinky finger.

I forgot to look if that string is connected with Bambam.

"Yah! Stop checking out on my string." She said as she laughed.

"Oh, sorry hahaha."

"Anyway, Rosé and you are too close these past few days huh? I saw you guys one time at the café." She said while checking something on her phone.

"We just miss each other," I said and smiled at her.

I looked at the part where Rosé and Lisa are sitting. Lisa is talking with Rosé and rosé just keeps on nodding.

What are they talking about?

"Did you know that Lisa still hoping that Rosé and she will be back?" Mina said as she noticed that I'm looking at them.

"Hmm?"

"You know what Chae, admit it or not, you still love her plus you guys are hanging out so often? I know that your feelings for her grew more. So now that Rosé is free and single, are you up to get here or you'll just let Lisa get her back again?" Mina asked.

"I don't know. The last time that Rosé and I talked about Lisa, she said that she's still waiting for Lisa." I said.

"So?"

"I don't want to interfere. I mean what if they still like each other?"

"Tss, if you say so." She said as she closes her eyes.

I just shook my head and leaned my head on the window.

Why ask such questions, Mina?

I close my eyes and let myself fall asleep.

Mina's PoV

I closed my eyes as I felt frustration on the talk between Me and Chaeyoung.

Why can't she just answer my questions?

Is it hard to choose between Yes, or no?

I only asked her if she wants to get Rosé or not.

Wait up? And why the heck I'm asking these such questions?!

Urg! Minari you should stay away from your unnies! They influence you to mind the other's business.

I opened my eyes and shook my head.

God, what are you thinking?

"Chae-" I was cut when I saw Chaeyoung who's already sleeping.

That fast?

As I saw that she struggling in her position, I put her head on my shoulder and let her lean on it.

I also closed my eyes as I felt that I need to sleep. Since it will be a long ride.