FORTY TWO 💫

I woke up to Trent talking to my stomach i pretended I was asleep as I listened to him with his head resting on my stomach "I'm so happy little one that your coming into mummy and daddy's lives. Your so loved already" he kissed my stomach and thats when i pretended to wake up. I opened my eyes and smiled at him as he looked at me and smiled "Morning" i smiled and he gave me a kiss "Did you sleep okay?" He asked as he laid back on the bed and put his arm around my shoulder "Yeah i actually did" he nodded. We lay their quiet for a minute with trent resting his hand on my stomach "When is your flight back home?" He looked at me and started drawing patterns on my stomach "Urm Friday" i nodded "That gives me plenty of time to talk to Simon and get packed up" he smiled "I'm so glad you've decided to come back with us" i smiled and rested my head on his chest "Little baby's home is in Liverpool" he smiled and gave me a kiss which turned into me climbing onto his lap and him resting his hands on my stomach as our tongues fought against one anothers with Mine winning and trent groaning. He pulled away and i looked at him "Can we?" I nodded and Laughed "Yeah nothing can happen as I'm already pregnant" he laughed and moved his hands from my bump to my oversized tshirt taking it up leaving mr in just my pants and all my stomach and chest on show for him.

He smiled as his hands roamed your body you closed your eyes at the intimate moment and sudden but craved touch of trent. He left little kisses on my chest and then got off the bed going into his bag leaving me laying there with my little bump waiting for him to come back. He did come back and took his boxers off leaving him completely naked and i couldn't help yourself as i whistled and he laughed putting the Condom on and then climbed on top of me and looked at me "You sure?" He asked as he held my hand and I nodded and he kissed me and slide into me and i didn't know that i had been craving that sensation of him and i sharing this intimate moment. The whole time Trent held my hand and kissed me which is something he had never done before. Before i would be clinging onto him sweating but this time was different he took it slow but fast if you know what i mean and he checked every five minutes if i was ok and checking to see if i wasn't hurting which I wasn't.

After we both lay there with me in his arms as we listened to our breathing. I felt little flutters in my stomach and the next thing I knew the baby kicked trent which made him look at me and then at my stomach and laugh "omg I can't believe it" i laughed and baby did it again and I looked at trent to see him with a tear in his eye i hugged him and he wiped at his eyes "Sorry" he said and i shook my head "Such a beautiful moment" he nodded. "So what do you want to do today?" I looked at him "Sunbathe all day" he nodded "Sounds like a plan" i got out of bed and walked to the bathroom using the toilet and then walked back out grabbing my toothbrush and a oversized sweater and a black swimming costume and then walked back into the bathroom and got cahnged and brushed my teeth.

After i got changed I came out of the bathroom and trent got dressed in some under armour shorts and put his sliders on and put a shirt unbuttoned on again and was sat on the bed, he looked up as he seen me come walking out and he smiled "You look beautiful" I smiled. "Trent can I ask you something?" He nodded "Yeah course what's up?" "Will you be my boyfriend again?" He laughed "Maia we never broke up" i thought and he was right we never broke up i just left which left him wondering ehere I had gone and if I was ever coming back. I sat on the bed and sat on my phone just scrolling through Instagram.

Saffiekhan added to their Story