tagged(3)

So.

Fairly self explanatory.

I finally got tagged!

Yes I LIKE getting tagged some of the question things are really interesting.

I was tagged by Cheese490
So 10 things about myself

Uh I am not exactly exciting

...

Well this is a lot harder when there are not specific questions

Do I give concerning or fun facts about me? Sad facts? I have no flipping clue.

(10) I have a bad habbit of picking every hobbie possible. If your my friend and talk to me about a hobbie dont think that you are bothering me. In reality your just helping me find new hobbies!

(9) I do karate and piano as well as trumpet and stage my schools version of drama club and have wanted to join a swimming team since i first got in a pool yet my parents have always had the same response.

No

(8) one of my all time favorite things to do in life is make the people I love happy and get them to laugh.

(7) before I actually met a pan person I thought it didnt mean love despite gender I though it ment love EVERYONE like for example

" oh hello murderer before you kill me want to get married?" Or get robbed and they just give them their number and say 'please date me' so yeah. That's what I thought that was for a while. Oh and I genuinely thought they had a thing for frying pans.

Needles to say I now know that's not the case and I am an idiot.

(6) when i was in the 4th grade I got hit in the head with a tire swing with 3-4 people on it and soon after had to get my glasses and why parents are convinced that's the reason why.

(5) I have a small tradition if mine to jump into mini golf courses water pond things they have for decoration and have done it since my first time at mine golf

(4) I have really sharp teeth which has led to the one time at my karate schools old location it had a small room wich concrete floor with a wooden desk many people would really like sitting on the desk and under it while waiting for their class. And somehow the topic of teeth came and soon enough they started calling me vampire and shark all because I have sharper then normal teeth.

(3) I met one of my closest friends if not closest friend at karate all because I brought up the topic of super heros. They ended up helping me unknowingly out of a dark time in my life.

(2) I used to have a hamster that was originally named Alex but got renamed Houdini because it escaped EVERY.DAY.

(1) I met all my other friends or internet fam through wattpad and amino they also have helped me out with getting out of another dark time in my life.

I dont talk about either of the dark times in my life anymore but I plan to eventually tell them

...

WELL FUCK I MADE THIS SAD TIME TO TELL A JOKE I GUESS WHERE DID I PUT MY BOOK OF JOKES BECAUSE MY HUMOR BAD actually I'm using internet for dad jokes because Patton.

What did the grap do when they got stepped on?

They let out a little wine

And for a spoiler to one of my books

Well I have to bnha ones so I wont tell you which one it's for

izuocho moment ahead.

I'll do tagging later.