Chapter one

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘:    the pilot

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘:   the pilot

☆︎ȡόή'ţ чόù ķήόώ★︎

ANDRE BRANDON HUMMED AS HE TAPPED A RYTHM OUT.  It was a random rhythm that his mother had used to sing him to sleep.

But, he no longer heard it. Hadn't heard it in years. At first, he had told his mother he was to old to be sung to sleep, and then he had gotten himself arrested.

"Prisoner three-twenty-nine, face the wall." The guard said, making Andre look up, as they entered his room.

"Wait, I don't turn eighteen for another two months." André replied, as he was shoved, the guard grabbing his wrist and slamming a cold, metal bracelet on it.  "Stop." He struggled.

☆︎ȡόή'ţ чόù ķήόώ★︎

Andre couldn't stop them as they shoved him onto the drop ship, other arrested kids strapped in.

The other yelled when it crashed, the lights flickering.  Jaha Wells showed up on the screen. "Prisoners of the ark, hear me now. You've been given a second chance, and as your chancellor, it is my hope that you see this as not just a chance for you, but a chance for all of us, indeed for making itself. We have no idea what is waiting for you down there. If the odds of survival were better, we wouldn't sent others. Frankly, we're sending you because of your crimes have made you expendable."

"Your Dad is a dick, Wells!" One of the teens yelled.

The video of Jaha continued. "Those crimes will be forgiven, your records wiped clean. The drop site has been chosen carefully. Before the last war, Mount Weather as a military base built within a mountain. It was to be stocked with enough nonperishables to sustain three hundred people for up to two years."

"Spacewalk bandit strikes again." One of the females yelled. People continued to cheer in on.

"Check it out." Spacewalker said. "Your dad floated me, after all."

"You should strap in before the parachutes deploy." Wells replied.

But, two others had followed, a girl yelling a warning of staying put is they didn't want to die.

"Mount Weather is life." Jaha said. Andre was want sure how much he missed of the speech. "You must locate those supplies immediately."

"Hey, you're the traitor who's been in solitary for a year." Spacewalker said.

Clarke Griffin. Andre remembered the name.