"Happy Birthday, Four Ears..."

"Louise!" Bob screamed from in front of the grill.

"I will be there in a moment!!!" She screamed louder.

Bob rolled his eyes and hung his head.

"Oh come on Bob, let's see a smile." Linda said with a shoulder dance.

"Why, Lin?" He asked annoyed during a facepalm.

"Our little Louise is turning 18 today." she answered.

"Lin, she can buy weapons now!"

The door of Bob's Burgers opened, the bell above the door rang loudly.

"She's been buying weapons since she was 11!" Gene shouted.

"Geney!" Linda shouted with her arms out. She walked out of the kitchen to hug Gene behind the counter. Bob walked out beside them.

"So Gene, you smell anything... uh, new?" Bob asked.

Gene sniffed the air with a smile. "Ah... Grease, freezer burned beef, depression, and old people sweat. Smells like home!" he shouted.

Linda clapped. "Good Job!" she shouted and added her signature, "Alright!"

Gene shot his arms up in the air in celebration.

"No, no, no, no! It's lavender, lavender Gene!"

"Hi." a monotone voice exclaimed boredly following another ringing off the bell.

"Tina." Bob stated. "Do you smell the Lavender?"

"Yes I do Dad, it's very nice." she stated. She held a young toddler in her arms.

Josh followed behind her with a wide smile. "Hi everybody." he waved.

"Hello Josh!" Linda clapped.

"Hi Josh." Bob waved absently.

"Yo! Josh!" Gene shouted and ran to him with his arms spread wide. "I love you my brother." He whispered as he patted Josh's back. Josh smiled and hugged back.

"So, where's Louise?" Tina asked.

"Upstairs." Bob answered.

"Let me hold my grandbaby!" Linda cheered.

"Okay mom but Jimmy Jr. is coming by to pick him up in a few minutes." She said handing over her child.

"Where's Louise?" Gene asked.

"Aw." Linda pouted sadly while ticking the toddlers chin.

"Where's Louise!?" He asked louder with his arms in the air.

"Don't worry Mom he'll be back by Louise's party." Tina comforted in her always bland voice.

"Where's Louise!?" Gene screamed again, tugging on the ends of his hair.

The bell rang again. "I'm here." She growled.

"Yay!" Gene shouted enthusiastically and ran to hug Louise.

"Hi buddy." she patted his head. "I have a bone for you in the freezer." she added with sadness.

"Oh! What kind?" he hoped.

"Possum." she answered with a smile.

"More for my collection." Gene hummed while drumming his finger pads together and walked into the kitchen.

"Hi Louise. " Tine groaned.

"Hey T." She waved in boredom.

"Hi birthday girl." Josh smiled happily and held his arms out waving her closer.