Sero.H x Reader

Sero POV

"SerOoOoOoOo" Kaminari yelled from across the class room "yeah?" I asked while looking up from my desk "so whats your soulmates first words?" he asked while sitting down. Every person is born with either words, a timer, a red string on you pinky, Or whatever you write on your body transfers to your soul mates.

I happen to be born with words on my wrist that say 'Hey man....Can I borrow a pen..?'

"it says 'hey man...can I borrow a pen..?'" I answered while looking at my wrist "cool! I have two hours, and ten minutes left!" he said while smiling."oooh~!, are you guys tlking about soulmates?!" Mina exclaimed while running over.

"yeah" I said while staring at my wrist, "ive got a string" she said while holding up her pinky finger, looking at it wide eyed while slowly turning to look at Kirishima "oooh~" Denki yelled while running over to Kirishima, tapping his shoulder, whispering and then pointing at Mina.

"You're my soul mate?!" She yelled while holding up her pinky, revealing at red, bright glowing string connected to one on Kirishimas pinky. "i-I guess.." he said while smiling and rubbing the back of his neck, "so y/n!" denki yelled, catching her attention and making her walk over.

"yo" she said while walking over and sitting on the desk in front of me. "What does your wrist say?" he asked "oh, 'Holy fucking shit dude....' " she said while reading off her wrist "really?" mina questioned while raising a brow "that's kinda strange..." she said "yeah, but they must have a good reason to say it". She said while running her hand through her h/l h/c hair.

"probably" I said while staring at the classroom door, as seeing Aizawa-Sensei had came in, "take your seats." he said while drinking something out of a pouch. "Now, lets get to morning announcements. The sports festival is coming up soon." he said while writing info about the sports festival down.

@TIME SKIP TO LUNCH@

"Sup hoes" y/n said while walking over to our lunch table and slamming her tray down next to Kirishima "hey l/n!" kirishima said "hey..." Denki said gloomily "whats wrong pikachu?" y/n asked "he met his soulmate, but she said she was into girls..." Mina said while stuffing rice into her mouth.

"um denki?" Y/n asked "yeah?.." he asked while slowly eating his rice "your timer says finding new soulmate!" she exclaimed while pointing at his wrist "for real-" he started while looking down at his wrist "ten minutes!" he yelled while stuffing rice into his mouth "I haven't found my soul mate yet" I said "same" y/n said "neither has bakubro!" kirishima pointed out.

"eh?! SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR!" bakugou yelled while slamming his fists on the table "STOP YELLING BAKU-BITCH!" y/n yelled while glaring at him, her eyes slightly glowing from her quirk. "CALM DOWN?! YOU CALM DOWN WITCH, CONTROL YOUR WEIRD ASS NECROMANCY QUIRK!" he yelled.

!Time skip again!

"Alrighty listeners, take these notes!" Present Mic said while pointing at the board "Hey man...can I borrow a pen..?" I heard someone ask me from beside me, only to see y/n "Holy fucking shit dude.." I replied, flustered. "you're my soulmate?!" we both exclaimed at the same time, gaining the attention of everybody in the room, "Ah young love!" Mic said "SHUT UP!"