My Brother Shigiraki

Deku POV
"You wanna go where?!" Shouted Shigi looking afraid.
"I wanna go to UA thats where Bakugou is going."
"Ugh of course thats why you wanna go your little friend is going there to. You do remember thats a hero school."
"Yes idiot I know its a hero school thats why i wanna go All Might is gonna be a teacher there to." Thats when everyone stared at me. "How do you know all mights gonna be a teacher?" Asked Dabi.
"Its all over the news that he's gonna be a teacher at UA now."
"That's good information but then comes the next big problem, they know who is part of the LOV and they know Kurogiri has a kid." Said Toga.
"So the real question is how are you planning on getting in?" Asked dad.
"I plan on using mom they dont know mom is dead." I said looking down tears already starting to form. Toga walked over to me and hugged me. "Oh Izuku I still feel terrible about what happened to your mother but my question is how are you gonna use your mom?"
"I can find a wig that looks like her hair but then I need someone who can play my mom." I said.
"That actually might work." Said dad thinking out loud.
"Thats what I thought but im also kinda scared that it won't work."
"It'll work, you have us and you know we have your back."
"Thanks you guys are the best."
Le tims skip because i don't know what to write
Day of the trial for the hero course I ended up saving the life of a girl from one of the giant robots and got into the hero course. I went home all excited tired but excited. The next day I got the letter saying I got accepted now its the first day and im kinda nervous. "Do you guys really have to follow me?" I turn around coming face to face with Dabi and Toga.
"Sorry its your dad's orders he just wants to make sure your safe and honestly i don't blame him." Said Toga
"I know i don't blame him either but he can't keep protecting me, he's gonna have to learn to trust me at some point he can't keep babying me forever."
"We know he can't thats why we aren't following you all the way we will walk you at least one block away and then leave." Said Dabi.
"Works with me well at least walk with me then." I said then they both ran up and walked next to me. We ended up walking all the way up to the gate where the students panicked and Bakugou stared at me thats when I realized Toga and Dabi were still next to me.
"I thought you guys were gonna leave one block away." I said glaring at them."
"Sorry we forgot anyways bye Izuku." Said Toga as she waved bye and walked away." After they left I walked inside.
(Gonna be continued later)