Prologue

3rd July, 2020

- Prologue -

Relationship are fated, despite the challenges of time and place.

A bit dejected Kinza Malik, after her alliance broke, didn't know what future held for her. Wanting to take a distraction from it and to attend her cousin's wedding, as she travelled all the way to Houstan, she didn't know what drama was awaiting her.

And when she finally could solve the puzzles of her fate, she found herself trapped between two handsome, star of the college and extraordinarily good looking guys, who were once the bestest of friends, now turned into enemies.

Overwhelmed with all the hatred thrown her way by one and surprised with all the love and care showered over her by the other, she starts finding herself curious about the two. Wanting to know about why she was treated the way she was, she kept going deep in the mystery and kept finding herself more tangled with the boys.

Now, at the target of the two, and also of the whole college's girls, she finds herself alone to fight the battle with them all. Being treated differently and having no one to make friends with, she finally decides to opt out of the mess she put herself in, but finds it too late to do so, when she starts growing feelings for one among the two boys.

That's where the already worse things between the two guys, start to worsen. Dragged between the never ending fights of the two, she was given no choice if she wanted to get away from them. Unknowingly, she became the reason of their hatred for each other increasing. With all her efforts, she tries to end their fights, but when nothing works, she is asked to choose between the two.

Whom will Kinza choose? The one she thinks she have feelings for, or the one who she thinks has feeling for her?

And will she ever be able to reunite the two best friends? Or the matter of hearts will make the situation even more worse?

Turn through the pages of Kinza's life to know the sizzling, romantic, comic and dramatic tale of her fate.

"Something in the first Snow..."
'People change, but can the heart adapt?'

~