𝓽𝔀𝓸

crystal

"Can you hurry up, she's gonna be here soon." I said at Aquaria, who was purposely walking as slow as possible.

"How'd you even know they're gonna be a girl?" Jan teased, nudging me slightly. "Or are you just hoping for someone else to get with?"

"It wouldn't hurt to see another hot girl walking around." I shrugged before jumping off the bench. "Now hurry up I'm giving up a smoke for this." I grabbed ahold of Dahlia and Jan's hands and pulled them off the bench, I made my way into the reception and let the others follow behind. I stood in a space where I could easily see the entrance of the reception, the others joined me and I attempted to join in with conversation. After a while, I relaxed and managed to forget as to why we weren't at our usual spot.

"Holy shit." Katya said, interrupting the conversation. "Seems like Crys was right." I spun around and my eyes fell on a gorgeous, brown-haired girl. She was sitting down, biting her lip as she was writing something down.

"Yea holy shit!" I gawked, feeling as if I was imagining this gorgeous girl. "If she's not gay I'll scream." I watched as she began looking around, and her eyes soon rested on all of us. I couldn't help but check her out, and when I looked back up at her face, our eyes met. I felt the air inside me escape my lungs at the sight of her beautiful green eyes, so I attempted to hide this by winking at her, causing her to blush. Does that mean she's into girls?

"She's hot, if you don't want her I sure will." Nicky joked, raising her eyebrows at me. "She's coming." I looked out of the corner of my eyes and saw her walking past, her perfume hitting me. Fuck- she smelt good too.

"I'm gonna go smoke now," I said once she disappeared down the hall, "I'll see you all later." I made my way out of the building and went to my smoking area behind some bushes. I took my pack out of my handbag and quickly lit one, I took a long inhale and a wave of calmness rushed over me once I exhaled. Why was I feeling this way? I've never felt this way about any girl before, especially not one I've never spoken to- I don't even know her name! I need to have sex, that'll get me back to normal.

I finished the last of my cigarette and stubbed it out with the bottom of my shoe, then began walking back inside through the back entrance so I wouldn't get caught. There was no one in the corridors so I realised I'd missed hearing the first bell somehow, this was soon supported when the morning announcements began to play.

~

It was nearing the end of the school day and my frustration was getting more and more intense. We were in our final class and I was on the same table as everyone else (like we usually were), I had a perfect view of Gigi who was sitting on the end of the table as there weren't any spares in the classroom. She had the end of her pen resting on her lip, and every so often she'd bite her lip as she worked. It was too hot. I pulled out my phone and went through my contacts before settling on Scarlet. We hadn't actually slept together yet but she was super into me.

crystal - can i come to yours after school ?

As soon as I sent the text I realised she was in the same class as me, I decided to 'play it cool' and look opposite the room to where she was sat. I saw her look at her phone before looking over at me, I winked at her playfully before she typed her reply.

scarlet - as long as you drive us there ;)

I gave her one last look before getting back to my work. Every time I looked at Gigi, I somehow felt guilty of what I'd planned with my evening, even though this wasn't a new thing for me. I didn't even know Gigi that well, I need to get over myself.

~

"What's up, you look tense?" I was round Scarlet's place, and we were in her room; she was on my lap, rubbing my shoulders seductively.

"Don't worry yourself about me." I replied, pulling her closer to me by the waist. I pressed my lips back on hers, feeling my worries and concerns dance around my head. I pulled away and tapped her sides, signalling her to get off me. I moved to the middle of the bed and I signalled her to follow me with my finger.

She straddled me and tucked her hair behind her ears, "I can help you out." She purred, licking her lips.

"Oh really, why don't you show me then?"

I could lie to myself and say the sex was bad, but it really wasn't- it was the best I'd had in a long time. We were laying naked under the sheets, our bodies intertwined. Even though I felt content, I still couldn't stop myself from thinking about Gigi. She was, in every single way, my type. It was even the little things that refused to leave my mind, like her cute laugh, or the way she played with her clothes when she got nervous or was talking to someone. I couldn't stop myself from gushing over her. I looked over the clock on Scarlet's wall which read 9:47. "I better get going."

"I didn't realise the time, I'm sorry." She sat up slightly to face me, so I placed a hand on her cheek and shared another kiss with her.

"It's not your fault," I began, smiling at her, "I should get dressed." I made my way out of bed and retrieved my clothes that had been thrown on the floor. "That was fun." I said to her once I was dressed, she draped her blanket around her and sat up. "I'll see you at school."

"Bye Crys." She added before I left her room. Her parents weren't home so I breezed my way out the door and into my car. I lit myself a cigarette and took a quick inhale before setting off home. The nighttime air was cool so I took the roof off the car, it was times like these in which I thanked my past self for choosing an old convertible instead of a modern car.

As I drove down the desolate streets, I was reminded of them pretty green eyes, Gigi's pretty green eyes. I didn't have a chance with her but it didn't hurt to think about her right?

a / n

hi guys, thank u for the support on this fic ! i never expected anyone to read it so i'm really thankful for everyone one of you. i've got some really good ideas lined up that i hope you'll enjoy

🧸