Part 10

⚠️Sexual scene⚠️
—later that Night—
I went to have a nap on the couch after dinner because I was feeling sleepy after watching so many cartoons.An hour after I woke up to get a glass of water.As I was about to drink it I heard a weird noise out of Anastasias and Christians room.Out of curiosity I went to look at what caused the weird noise.I peeked trough the door and saw Chris pinning Ana to a wall.I gasped at the sight in front of me,I shouldn't be watching them.He picked her up and threw her on the bed.I decided I've had seen enough and turned around to walk away when I slipped on the carpet"Ouch.Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" I muttered under my breath.My knee fucking hurt like hell.I felt a hand on my shoulder"What are you doing here honey" I saw Christian behind me.Shit I hope they didn't see me peeking at them.I heard Ana Say"Chris bring her in here." He took my arm and walked me to their bed."Sit down baby" Ana looked at me tapping her lap and I did as told.I kept my gaze away from theirs because of pure embarrassment.I should have gone to bed directly after drinking my glass of water and not peek into their room and watch them making out."Are you okay little one?" Asked Chris and I nodded"Yeah I just hurt my knee a bit that's all" „Lay down baby and let daddy look at it.We don't want you injured know do we?" I hummed in response and laid on my back.He went to examine my knee for any bruises.Ana kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear"Did you like what you saw?" Gosh they did catch me watching them.I felt my cheeks burn up making me a blushing mess.I felt something wet going up my thigh."She asked you a question babygirl.Answer it" His kisses were gentle."I-I...uhm..." I whimpered not knowing how to respond to that."I'll take that as a yes." She said kissing me.She started kissing down my neck,I could feel her sucking on my skin"Now everyone is gonna know you belong to us" she breathed out.I took a sharp breath.They literally did nothing but I could already feel the wetness between my legs.Christian removed my blouse and kissed up my neck slightly biting on it.He went down to my breasts blowing on my nipples.I arched my back"I see,you're nipples are very sensitive" He said smiling.He took one in his hand and started playing with it,the other one in his mouth.I held my mouth closed not wanting to let out an embarrassing moan.He did this while Ana's hand Slowly made its way to my private part.She placed her hand right on my pussy to make me feel her warmth.A moan escaped my mouth and Ana grinned at me"Such a beautiful sound.Lets see if we can hear more of it" She took of my panties and slid her fingers through my folds.I held her arm in pleasure.I let out a muffled moan"Ahhh...Please" „Chris can you make some room for me"She said lightly pushing him away.Her head went in between my legs,giving her full view of my pussy.Her Hand were on my thighs holding me in place.She looked at me as if asking for permission.I nodded and as soon as I did she lowered her head and began eating me out.I whimpered at the overwhelming feeling of pleasure as she went faster „Ahh,please mommy slower.I can't take it"I said but it only made her go faster as she did before.Now I was a moaning mess.

It's not over yet,it continues in the next chapter.Hope you liked it so far 😊Don't forget to drink water everyone!