Chapter 10

Hiccup POV 

I stood there in shock not knowing what to do. should I leave? no, because where would I go home? The kiss lasted about 30 seconds and she didn't try to pull away once i felt so betrayed but at the same time depressed. I had worked up the courage to ask her out and for what? Just to have it all thrown back in face nope! 

So i turn around and walk away go to my car and get in and drive off. Not knowing where I'm going and not caring either just want to get away and never see them again.  but I know its impossible because i still have to go to that school I'm only in 10th grade and i can't change what or who i am so i'm gonna start being the bad boy of the hell hole they call school. 

Astrid Pov 

My brother just droped me off at school. I walk into the school to hear Ruff saying something about my ex from 8th grade being back, that means ERET! i wonder what happened to him he just up and left without a trace after we graduated. I thought we were in love but after that stunt i doubt it but maybe i can give him another chance to make things right. 

What I didn't expect was to be pulled into a kiss of pure love but Eret that i hadn't even seen! The kiss lasted 30 seconds and i didn't pull away either. Completely forgetting about all the dates with hiccup. I was lost in a void of time when nothing really make sense. Till I hear a vase breaking and i turn and see hiccup with a broken heart.