Chapter 1- Living a normal life.

Violetta POV:

Everything was fine with Leon at the minute, great actually and I know I've done some stupid things In the past but we're all over that now even though It's only been 2 months. I could never tell him I slept with Diego, he wasn't just my best friend he was Leon's too and If I told him now It would destroy him and then he would leave me again, and I don't want that. Anyway Leon Is taking me out for dinner tonight I'm so excited and after we're staying In a hotel so maybe we could have some fun there! I'm still deciding on what to wear hmm... do I wear my red party dress or my purple tight dress kind of thing? Hmm... I think i will go with the purple tight dress after all my favourite colour is purple hehe and I'm sure Leon will love it. I'm still packing and getting ready at the minute Leon Is down at the hotel. I was taking forever so I told him I would meet him there.

*5 minutes later*

RINGGG RINGGG

*INCOMING CALL LEON*

*I answer the phone*

Me: Hey Leon whats up?

Leon: Hey babe um you know Diego?

Me: Yeah? Slightly concerned?

Leon: Is it okay If he comes with us for our meal out? I know It was only meant for the two of us but him and Francesca have no where to sleep either and there restaraunt has closed.

Me: Yeah okay sure... feeling nervous now.

Leon: Thanks babe love you lots and now hurry up and get your self here I'll meet you at Nando's now okay.

Violetta: Okay babe, love you too bye!

Leon: Bye! <3

*Ends phone call*

Great so Diego's coming now... what the hell am I supposed to do? I could literally just cry. I can't even lie to Leon and pretend I'm ill. I suppose I'll just have to go there and act normal and 'besties' still with Diego but I probably will just be with Fran anyway.

*I make my way down to Nando's.*

Me: Hey guys!

Diego and Fran: Hey Vilu!

Leon: Hey babe.

*I got over to Leon and he wraps his arms around me, we then go In holding hands and the same for Diego and Fran.'

Leon: Table for 4 please.

Waitress: Sure this way.

Waitress: Here Is this okay?

Me: Yes It's perfect thank you!

Waitress: You're very welcome!

*We all sit down"

Leon: What do you guys want to drink then? He says very excitedly.

Me: Calm down Leon! Hehe! says me idiotically blushing.

Me: I'll have a coke please.

Diego: Aren't you feeling the alcohol tonight Vilu.

Me: No I'm not actually Diego.

Diego: Okay...

Fran: I'll have a glass of champagne If you don't mind?

Diego: Me too Leon If you don't mind?

Leon: Yeah of course guys see you in a minute!

Diego: Cheers bud.

Fran: I'm gonna go to the bathroom I will be back In a minute.

Diego: Okay babe.

Me: Okay Fran I will be with you In a minute.

Fran: Okay.

Diego: Violetta you can't keep being awkward with me, I love Francesca and I don't want her to get hurt and It's real love between me and her and I don't really know If you love Leon or not but...

Me: DIEGO DON'T BRING LEON IN TO THIS OF COURSE I LOVE HIM WHY DO YOU THINK I DON'T WANT HIM TO FIND OUT!

Diego: WELL I'M SORRY YOUR THE ONE WHO SLEPT WITH ME AFTER HE DUMPED YOU! BUT LIKE AGAIN YOU GO AND RUN BACK TO HIM!

Leon: YOU WHAT?...