The Loud Grouse

It was a regular Saturday morning the Loud house was quiet, but only until the Louds waked up but it wasn't to their alarm clocks or the smell of their dad's pancakes no it was a door bell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lola: Can some one answer that door bell it's interrupting my beauty sleep!!
Lana: Maybe dad ordered us pizza for breakfast.
Lori: I literally was having the best dream about me winning an important golf tournament.
Leni: And I was dreaming about an amazing fashion show.
Luan: Hey guys what did one door bell say to another door bell? DING DONG. HAHAHA!!!! Get it.
Everyone: "Huh".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lincoln: Here guys I'll get the door. Lincoln got up rubbed his eyes got off of bed and went to the door. When he opened it it was Mr.Grouse with a huge suitcase.
Lincoln: Mr. Grouse what are you doing here?!!! Then everyone came out of there bedrooms and ran into the living room.
Mr. G: My house is infested with vermin and it's being fumigated.
Dad: Whoa well as long as you didn't get hurt.
Mr. G: It turns out that your daughter the sporty one kicked a soccer ball into my house window and now I have bugs in my house.
Mom: Lynn!!
Lynn: I'm sorry it was an accident. I'll pay for it out of my allowance.
Dad: There problem solved goodbye.
Mr. G: I can't afford a hotel so I thought instead of pressing charges I'd live here.
Mom: Well it's better than be charged.
Dad: I guess you can live here until your house is good and ready.
Loud kids: "Complaining".
Mom: Kids stop complaining besides it won't be that bad.
Mr.G: Plus you guys owe me. This family has caused me trouble in past.
Lola: Name one time.
Mr.G: Glad to.

......................................Flash Backs............................................
Lori was practicing for her golf games when she hit the ball too hard and it hitted Mr. Grouse while he was getting fire wood and the wood landed on him.
Mr. G: LOUDS!!!
Lori: Oh no. Then Lori left the backyard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lincoln wanted to take out a trash with a toy helicopter, but the wind was strong and the helicopter flew over Mr. Grouse's front yard and the bag ripped causing the trash to spill all over his front hard then the toy flew back to him.
Mr.G: LOUDS!!!
Lincoln: Oh no. Then he left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luan was on her unicycle practicing juggling pies in the backyard, but she tripped over a rock and the pies landed in Mr. Grouse's backyard.
Mr.G: LOUDS!!!!
Luan: Oh No. Then she left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lola was driving her car and home from ribbon dancing lessons and the fuel spilled on Mr. Grouses front yard.
Mr.G: LOUDS!!!!

Dad was listening to cowbell music while driving home until he was so into the music he accidentally knocked over Mr. Grouse's trash cans.
Mr.G: LOUDS!!!!!

Lily threw her drity diapers in his backyard.
Mr.G: LOUDS!!!!

Luna's rock music broke a few windows while practicing in the backyard.
Mr.G: LOUDS!!!!!

Lana's snakes get loose in the backyard and enter Mr. Grouses house.
MR.G: LOUDS!!!!!

Lisa's chemicals cause a green fog while she's experimenting in the backyard.
Mr.G: LOUDS!!!!!

Mom walks Charles and he poops in Mr. Grouses front yard, but she was reading a gardening book so she forgot to pick it up.
Mr.G: LOUDS!!!!!!

Leni's new fabric flies out the window and lands in front of Mr. Grouses face causing him fall down.
Mr.G: LOUDS!!!!!

Lucy's bats go outside for some fresh air and one of them bite Mr. Grouse.
Mr.G: OW!!!! LOUDS!!!!!!

...............................................End Of Flash Backs............................

Loud's: Oh yeah.
Mr. G: So I promise not to press charges if you let me stay here until my house is good and ready. It will be good by the end of the weekend.
Louds: "Sigh".
Dad: Deal.
Mom: Now kids me and your father have to go to work so keep Mr. Grouse company. Bye. Then the parents left.
Kids: "Sigh".
Mr.G: So where am I going to sleep?
Lori: On the couch.
Mr.G: What?
Leni: There's no more room.
Mr.G: Fine. He sat on the couch when his stomach growled. "Do you guys have anything to eat".
Lucy: Your going to have to make your own breakfast since dad left.
Then the all went into the kitchen and made pancakes. Lynn made herself a big batch of pancakes,but she had to use the bathroom and when she came back the pancakes were gone.
Lynn: Hey where are my pancakes?
Lincoln: Did you try looking under the plate Lynn? Lincoln said while he was reading comics on the table.
Lynn: Oh yeah. She looked under the plate and couldn't find them. "Where are my flapjacks?"
Mr.G: Opps! Sorry I thought they were leftovers from breakfast. Burp!!! He said from the living room.
Lynn: Grr!!! Lynn clutched her fists. Lincoln saw it. Lincoln is used to having things driving him crazy and making him mad, so he thinks fast.
Lincoln: Here Lynn why don't I make you some toaster waffles.
Lynn: Thanks Lincoln. Her anger face turned into a smile.
Then Lincoln made her some waffles.
Lincoln: Well looks like I'll have to keep my sisters from loseing it with Mr. Grouse as our house guest. Time for Operation Keep- my- sisters- from- loseing-it is in action.
Then he made Lynn her waffles.
Lynn: Thanks Link.
Lincoln: Your welcome.

Lincoln then went upstairs his bedroom to get dressed. When he finished he heard someone yell.
Lola: WHO STEEPED ON MY CROWN!!!!
Lincoln: Oh No. I guess it's hero time. He ran out of his bedroom and downstairs.
Lola: Who stepped on my crown?!?! Lola's face was all mad looking.
Mr.G: Sorry about that but you should never leave your things on the ground. So it's your fault. He said from the couch. Lola looked like he was going to strangle him. Lincoln thought fast.
He rushed to the kitchen and grabbed some tea and cookies. And rushed to Lola.
Lincoln: Hey Lola how about a relaxing tea party with your stuffed animals and I'll help you make another crown later.
Lola: Ehhh!!! Thanks Linky. She grabbed the cookies and tea and went upstairs.
Lincoln: Phew that was close.
That's when Lori and Leni came downstairs.
Lori: Hey Mr. Grouse can you literally give us the remote we want to watch "Nail Polish Wars".
Leni: Yah!!! It's like our favorite show.
Mr.G: Sorry girls I had the T.V. first. He turned on the T.V. and began watching a old boring black and white show.
Lori: Well I am literally the oldest siblings of the house so I get the remote. She said angerly.
Mr.G: Is this how you treat a guest? That's just plain rude.
Lori and Leni: Grrr!!!
Lincoln: Oh No. He quickly went on his phone and found something teenage girly for them to do.
Lincoln: Hey Lori and Leni you don't need the T.V. because the Mall is having a sale on new makeup buy 4 lipsticks for a 1.00 each and get the 5th free. He showed it on his phone towards Lori and Leni.
Lori: That is literally cool. I'll get the car keys.
Leni: I'll get our purses.
Then they left the house.
Lincoln: Phew. Then Lincoln went into his room to read comics.
Lily: WAHHHH!!!!!!! Lincoln quickly ran outside his bedroom and went downstairs.
Mr.G: Loud, your sister won't stop crying.
Lincoln: Well it's time for her T.V. show and your hogging the T.V. show.
Mr.G: Well I'm in the middle of my show. Lily was about to cry even louder.
Lincoln: Oh No. Lincoln thought quickly. He grabbed Lily ran to the kitchen and gave her some chocolate.
Lincoln: Here you go Lily.
Lily: Linky. She patted him on his nose. Then he took her upstairs to her crib.
Lincoln: Phew.
Lucy: What did you do to Edwin?
Lincoln: Oh No. He ran downstairs to the kitchen.
Lincoln: What happened?
Mr.G: This creepy head thing was sitting on the table scaring my to death so I knocked it over the table.
Lucy: You broke Edwin's fangs off.
Mr.G: You know back in my day people who talk to statues of other peoples heads are called "creepy's". Keep that piece of junk to yourself.
Lucy: Grr!!!
Lincoln: Don't worry Lucy I'll get some glue for Edwin's fangs and after that I'll paint your nails in two sades of black, okay. Why not right a poem that'll cheer you up.
Lucy: Bless you Lincoln, Thank you. Then Lucy went upstairs to write a poem about Edwin's broken fangs.
Lincoln then got some apple juice when he heard the sound of his sister's voice.
Luan: Oh no there gone.
Lincoln: Hero time again. He goes upstairs to Luan's and Luna room and saw Mr.Grouse and Luan.
Lincoln: What happened?
Mr.G: I was in the mood for a snack and I couldn't find anything in the kitchen, but then I found a bunch yummy banana cream pies and no one was eating them. So I did. "BURP".
Luan: I was going to use those as face pie to throw at people, but now I have nothing.
Mr.G: You were going to throw them at peoples faces what a waste. Plus face pie is the lowest of comedy. Then he left the room.
Luan: Grrr!!!!!
Lincoln: Hey you know you can make crazy pies instead.
Luan: What? She said with a confused look.
Lincoln: It's a new comedy thing. You fill pie tins with crazy ingredients like ketchup, mustard, butter, pickles, even spinach. Then you put the whipped cream on top and trick people into eating them for a laugh with no need to cook.
Luan: Say that's a great idea. Thanks Linc. She smiled grabbed the empty pie tins and ran down stairs to the kitchen.
Lincoln went inside his bedroom to read comics then within five minutes yet another problem with the house guest.
Luna: Hey not cool.
Lincoln rushed out of his bedroom and went into Luan and Luna's bedroom.
Lincoln: Everything okay in here.
Mr.G: Your sisters music is going to make me deaf.
Luna: Mr. G here unplugged my speakers it's way harsh dude.
Mr.G: Well if I go deaf whose going to pay for my hospital bill. You are. Now please no more of that rock in roll garbage. Then he left the room.
Luna: Grr!!!!!
Lincoln: Hey why not do imagination playing.
Luna: Huh?
Lincoln: Listen to your headphones and play your interments without making a sound so it's like your playing like a professional. He handed her her headphones.
Luna: You rock bro, thanks.
Lincoln: Your Welcome. Then he left the room. And went to Lola's.
Lincoln: Hey Lola you want me to help you make that crown.
Lola: Yes enter.
After about an hour Lincoln made Lola a new crown out of the old one that broke.
Lola: Thanks Lincoln I now look like a queen.
Lincoln: Your Welcome. Then he went off to paint Lucy's nails to make her feel better and fix Edwin's fangs.
Lucy: Thanks Brother.
Lincoln: No problem, Luce. Then he left the bedroom.
Lisa: Oh NO!!!
Lincoln: Hero time again. He ran downstairs to the living room.
Lincoln: Is anyone hurt? What happened??
Lisa: Our neighbor just knocked over my experiments. Lincoln saw some of her chemicals on the living room table.
Mr.G: You shouldn't leave your liquids around cause they'll get knocked over. So it's your fault for leaving them around. He went to the backyard.
Lisa: Grrr!!!!!
Lincoln: Here I'll help you with the clean up Lisa. Then why don't I make you one of my famous PB&J sandwich's how about I make you two?
Lisa: Thank you brother. After he cleaned it up and made her the sandwich's she went upstairs.
Lana: What was that for?
Lincoln: Hero time. He went to the backyard.
Mr.G: Loud your yard had snakes everywhere!!!
Lana: Those were my pets and you scared them away with the shovel. She pointed to the shovel in Mr.G's hands.
Mr.G: Those things would have bitten me. He put the shovel down and went back into the house.
Lana: Grrr!!!!
Lincoln: Here little sis I'll help you get your snakes back.
Lana: Thanks Linky.
After about half an hour Lana got here snakes back.
Lincoln: Phew.
Lucy: Lincoln Lana.
Lincoln and Lana: Ahh!!
Lucy: Were having a sister meeting upstairs.
Lincoln: Oh, okay.
They went upstairs to Lori and Leni's bedroom. Everyone was all angry looking.
Lori: Great now were all here let's get to business.
Leni: Mr.Grouse is so mean. He's like the worst house guest in the world.
Luan: He ate all my pies.
Lynn: And my pancakes.
Lana: And scared my snakes.
Lucy: And ruined Edwin's fangs.
Leni: What did Mr.Grouse did to you Linky?
Linc: Nothing. I've trying to keep you guys happy all day from Mr.G.
Lisa: Why?
Linc: That's what I do when you guys are getting to me.
Lynn: Oh. Well thanks man.
Linc: Yeah well I had to make sure I keep you guys happy because of Mr.G being a annoying house guest.
Luan: Thanks Linc it really helped who wants pie? She held out a big pie covered in whipped cream.
Everyone grabbed a slice and bit into it. Then spit it out in Lori's trash can in the room.
Lola: Was that barf pie?
Lisa: Correction that pie had broccoli, banana peels, orange juice, and vanilla yogurt, with whipped cream on top.
Lori: That is literally disgusting.
Luan: Haha you should of seen your faces. She was holding a camera.
Everyone: Arugh.
Linc: Hey guys why don't I use some pizza for lunch.
Leni: Thanks Linky.
Linc: I'll be back in hour or less. He left the house.

.............................................35 mins.........................................

Lincoln was heading back into the house with a box of pizza when there was a loud crash form the house.
Linc: What the heck??
Then Mr.G burst through the door and saw Lincoln.
Mr.G: Loud do something about your sisters there out of control it's like they ate a pound of sugar. Lincoln looked at his sisters through the window. They were rough housing and playing around.
Linc: It's okay Mr. Grouse they always act like this on Saturday's.
Mr.G: What?!?! Are you saying that they act like this on Saturday's.
Linc: Yep it's normal in the Loud house.Then Linc got an idea. They went inside the house.
Linc: Guys I got the pizza, but upstairs first.
Sisters: Okay. They went upstairs.
Linc: Mr.Grouse were going to make it up to you, okay for the noise and everything.
Mr.G: Okay.
Then Linc went upstairs with his sisters.
Linc: Guys if we agree to be quiet Mr.G and stay in our rooms Mr.G can't brother us and if were nice to him he'll forget all about the whole charges situation.
They all looked at each other.
Lori: Deal.
Linc: Now who wants pizza?
Sisters: We do!!
They went downstairs to see that the pizza was eaten by Mr.G.
Mr.G: "Burp".
Lori: That was literally our pizza.
Mr.G: Linc said you guys were going to make it up to me.
Leni: Yah be like being more quieter. That pizza was ours.
Mr.G: Whoops sorry. He got up and went to the bathroom.
Sisters: Grrr!!!!
Linc: Easy you guys how about we just make ourselves some homemade pizza.
Lynn: Fine Linc. She said angrly.
Linc: I'll talk to Mr.G. Linc went upstairs. Mr.G left the bathroom and it stunk.
Mr.G: Phew!!!
Linc: Mr.Grouse your making my sisters mad and I'm not sure how long before they get even crazier can you please be less annoying.
Mr.G: Me annoying your sisters and you are annoying as well and loud.
Linc: That might be true,but your starting to tick us off. So please stop being annoying alright. Linc went downstairs.

Later that day Mr.G was being more annoying breaking toys, knocking things over, eating everything, and bickering and complaining. Mr.g even broke Linc's helicopter.
Linc: Grr!!!!
They siblings had another meeting at 4:00.
Lori: Mr.G has literally crossed the line in this house.
Leni: He's so mean.
Luan: He didn't even laugh at my jokes.
Lucy: And he disliked my poetry.
Lola: Did I mention he broke my crown.
Linc: Let's just give him one more chance okay just one. Linc was trying to calm his sister's down. Then Mr.G walked into Lori and Leni's bedroom.
Mr.G: Hey kids your folks called saying that there going to a sleepover at there friends and will be working all Sunday long so I'm in charge. So bed time is at 7:00 tonight. He slammed the door.
Linc: That's it it's time for operation: Louds vs. Grouse. Get that guy out of our house. Into action were going hardcore you guys. Who's in?
Sisters: We are!!!!

The sisters started fake fights around the house hair pulling,pushing,shoving,fighting,even biting. Mr.G couldn't get the sisters to stop the house was getting louder and louder. Mr.G couldn't take the screaming anymore so he ran outside to the front yard where Lincoln was waiting for him.
Linc: You ticked off my sisters too far Mr.G.
Mr.G: You got to help my little Loud.
Linc: Here go check out into a motel and I'll make sure my sisters behave themselves and then you can come back in the morning. He gave him some money and gave him his suitcase.
Mr.G: Bye Loud. Then he ran to his car.
Linc went back inside the house with a smile. His sisters saw him.
Linc: Mission accomplished you guys. How about some Chinese food to celebrate.
Sisters: YAH!!!! Then they turned on the T.V. while Lisa got the order ready.

.........................................The next day........................................
Mr.G came back to the house seeing the loud acting like themselves.
Mr.G: Alright Louds I know about your plan from yesterday. Cause I realized my car keys were in this house. And I heard you guys through the door. I still went to a motel though.
The Louds were shocked.
Louds: Dang it.
Mr.G: I'm in charge which means everyone to there bedrooms.
Louds: Arugh!! Then they went upstairs to there bedroom.
Linc: I've had it. Then he got his cellphone and texted his sisters another plan. They were all in. The plan was to fight fire with fire.

They started to come downstairs every once in a while to annoy Mr.G.
Lori went on and on with a boring gossip story. Also Leni.
Luan annoyed him with lame jokes.
Lana with snakes.
Lola with ribbon dancing.
Linc with his video games.
Luna with rock and roll.
Lucy with being spooky.
Lisa with chemicals.
Lily with non stop crying.
Lynn with kicking sports balls and wrestling.
Even the pets got crazy.
Then the house was starting to get crazy again.
Mr.G: What is wrong with you kids?!?!
Linc: Well you were annoying cause you hate us.
Mr.G: I don't hate you guys your just loud and annoying.
Lisa: Then why are you acting so mean and complaining.
Mr.G: I kinda wanted to get you guys back I guess.
Leni: Maybe we can start over again.
Luan: Is it a deal?
Mr.G: Deal.

After that the house went quiet again Lori told Mr.G some short stories. Leni made a new dress. Lana and Lola played jump rope. And the rest were playing broad game. Hours past and the parents came back.
Mom: Are you guys okay?
Dad: Is anything broken?
Mr.G: Nope me and your kids got along okayish with a few bumps but were okay.
Mom: That's good.
Dad: Yep.
Then there was a knock on the door.
Man 1: Hello is Mr. Grouse here.
Mr.G: Yes?
Man 1: Your house is good and ready so you can move back in.
Mr.G: Yes. Bye Louds.
After Mr.G left the Louds were free at last.
Mom: Who wants some pizza to you guys?
Louds: We do.
Then Linc went outside to Mr.G.
Linc: Thanks for not pressing charges Mr.G. And for being nice.
Mr.G: As long as you stop breaking my house. You guys are okay. He smiled. and so did Linc.
Then they went back into their houses.

*******************************************END OF THE STORY****************************************************************************************