Strange Occurrences (1)

A/N: Warning this chapter has mentions of mental illness and some negative depictions towards those who deal with it by an guy, who will get what he deserves, so if anything like that could trigger you be cautious of the beginning of the chapter.

<><><>

Lizzie ignored the voice calling her name, knowing it was one of the older witches at the school who treated Josie and her like monsters.

"Lizzie! Oh, come on freak. Are you hard of hearing now?" The guy said, mockingly, and Lizzie turned on her heel.

She glared at the teenager with all her might, but it didn't faze the idiot.

It was Malcolm, the future leader of the Sol Coven.

The Sol Coven was full of a bunch of idiots in Lizzie's opinion. With their heads so far up their butts.

They believed themselves to be the strongest coven out there, and that hadn't been true until her bio coven was wiped out, leaving only two of them left.

Which severely messed with the Coven politics of that time.

Yes, there was such a thing as Coven politics.

She and Josie had a class on it every week. It was extremely boring but apparently it was necessary for them to know.

The only reason Lizzie even paid attention in the class was that it would allow her to know how to take back the number 1 position when she and her sister got older but for now, she would lie in wait, letting the airheads believe they were on top.

She focused back on the self-proclaimed king of the witches.

"What do you want?" Lizzie asked, knowing that she would get in trouble if she yelled at the boy.

"Awe is the little leech upset? Do you need your mommy and daddy?" Malcolm asked, with a sneer.

He stood over her, clearly trying to intimidate her.

Which, to be honest, was kind of working.

Lizzie backed up, causing her back to bump into the table behind her.

She felt her anger rise as she noticed the satisfied look on Malcolm's ugly face as she retreated.

Lizzie rolled her eyes. "What I need is for you to come up with some better insults." She replied, snarkily.

"Better insults? Now, why would I listen to an abomination like you and your sister?" Malcolm sneered. "The Gemini Coven has really fallen, if two siphon-leeches are the only two that are left. I'm sure that if they were still alive, you two would be dead as a doornail."

Lizzie felt her face heat up in anger.

But Malcolm didn't stop. "And not only that, you are crazy as well."

"No, I'm not!" Lizzie yelled, defensibly.

She wasn't - her mom said so.

Right?

Her mom would never lie to her.

Malcolm smirked. "So you didn't lose control and break all the the windows in the library?" He asked, innocently.

Lizzie went silent.

It was an accident. She didn't mean to do it.

Malcolm took her silence as agreement and kept talking.

"Exactly. You can't control your magic and are a danger to everyone around you, therefore crazy," Malcolm said, looking extremely proud of himself.