kuroken - kisses.

cuddles and kisses - kuroken
thanks jana bae @yuri
soft, couch sex, first time, aftercare
936 words

Kenma sat in the living room of him and Kuroo's shared apartment, he was waiting for the bed head to get home. It was a very interesting day for Kenma; he'd been feeling more needy than usual. Some would even call it being horny, but no, Kenma knew he wanted something more than that. It was around 10pm when Kuroo returned home. Kenma greeted him with a small kiss on his cheek and a hug. "You never gave me a kiss on the cheek before, everything.. okay?" Kuroo looked at the other cat-like male. "No, I'm okay. Can we watch a movie tonight?" Kenma questioned, batting his eyelashes as he knew that was the only way to win over his boyfriend.

Kuroo sighed, "Fine. Just let me go shower and stuff first, yeah? Go make popcorn and choose a movie." Kenma nodded, letting go of the taller and went to the kitchen. Whilst Kenma was in the kitchen, he was thinking of a reasonable way to figure out what he wanted. Did he want sex from Kuroo? Did he want to be touched? Kenma didn't know; but the only way to find out is to try. He wouldn't press on Kuroo though, making his boyfriend uncomfortable is the last thing he wanted to do.

When Kenma and Kuroo we're situated on the couch, watching the movie. Kenma chewed on his bottom lip, turning to look at Kuroo. "Okay. Here goes nothing." He gently turned Kuroo's face towards his own; pressing his lips gently against the bedhead's. Kuroo seemed a little shocked at first, but returned the kiss. His hands snaking around Kenna's waist as he pulled the smaller onto his lap lightly.

They both pulled back for air, both of their breaths getting tangled within each other's embrace. It was nothing but pure love between both of them. Kuroo looked up at Kenma for reassurance, which Kenma only gave a small smile and nodded. Kuroo moved down towards Kenma's jaw, giving it light pecks and tiny bites. Kenma suppressed a moan; this feeling, it felt weird. But so, so addicting. It was like a drug Kenma could never get tired of. Something he'd always enjoy. Kenma tilted his head to give Kuroo more access.

Kuroo suddenly laid Kenma down on the couch, towering over him. Kuroo stared down at Kenma sprawled out on the couch with fond eyes. "You're so beautiful Kenma." Kuroo smiled, making Kenma blink a few times before muffling a small laugh. "Are you sure you want to do this baby? We don't have to if-" Kenma cut Kuroo off by lightly pulling him into a kiss, pulling away after a few seconds. "I'm sure. I want to do this." Kenma reassured, causing Kuroo to sigh as he took off his and Kenma's shirt. "Wait- I need a condom," Kuroo was about to move from his spot between Kenma's legs until a hand kept him there. "It's fine. Just.. please." Kenma begged, his hard on was really bugging him and his shorts felt like they would explode.

"Okay, okay." Kuroo slipped off his pants, then Kenma's; rubbing Kenma's hard on from outside of his boxers. "Are you really- like really-" Kuroo once again got cut off by Kenma groaning, bucking his hips. Nevermind. "Guess we're really doing this." Kuroo took off Kenma's boxers then his own, pumping Kenma's length.

That erupted a soft moan from the one under him. "Kenma, this is your first time right?" Kuroo questioned. He got a moan in response. Shit. Okay. No lube.. Kuroo sighed. "It might hurt a little okay? Tell me when you want me to stop."

Kuroo traced his finger around Kenma's hole, slowly pushing it in.

Kenma blinked, it was uncomfortable and it hurt. He felt like Kuroo was poking his insides. "Can you feel my kidney?" Kenma frowned; looking down at his boyfriend. This caused a loud ass laugh to come from the dark haired male, "No baby, I can't feel your kidney." Kenma mumbled a little 'oh' and laid back down. "Can I?" Kuroo was referring to moving; which Kenma gave a yes, it didn't hurt as much anymore.

(Kuroo can feel kidneys.)
——

And that is how this led to Kuroo pumping 2 fingers in and out of Kenma, small and soft moans erupting from the throat of the pudding head. He felt good, no, too good. He bucked his hips, causing Kuroo to have to keep him in place a little. "Are you okay? Does it hurt?" Kuroo leaned over to kiss Kenma's shoulder as a show of affection. The badly-dyed blonde nodded, looking at his boyfriend with lidded eyes.

"Okay. I'm gonna- I'm goin' to put it in okay? It'll hurt much more than my fingers." Kenma chewed on his bottom lip, but he wasn't reconsidering. The smaller nodded, which made Kuroo line himself up with his hole, slowly pushing in.

Kenma laid there, eyes shut and brows furrowed as he squeezed Kuroo's hand. (Yes, they were intertwined.) Once Kuroo was in completely he stopped moving. After about two minutes of adapting, Kenma buckles his hips again; signaling Kuroo to move.

Kuroo started with small thrusts, but they became devastatingly slow for Kenma. He pulled Kuroo closer, and pulled his taller boyfriend into a kiss.

The rest of the night was filled with moans, pleasure, and a lot of love. Kuroo and Kenma curled up together on the couch under their blankets, fingers intertwined and maybe Kenma would be sore in the morning.