the fake apology

the art of the fake apology, how i've heard so many including those in academic and more say that - they're sorry.

when they're really not. stealing and hacking, to extorting someone to conduct fraud with large organizations to illegally gain is criminal.

to extort to try to garner a reaction and cause panic or anxiety in someone is a felony crime.

the evidence is all around. and in the underhanded statements you all illegally make in your video calls. and then expect your overprivileged status to remain the same.

democracy and student - teacher relationships are not held in high stead when it's a child - minor situation, so what makes you all think it's acceptable as an adult causing havoc on another because of your job title or that you studied and graduated with a piece of paper that states you have a phd? or that you work for a not-for-profit that is meant to help the public and other citizens in need. not to mistreat someone as your damn guinea pig without legal consent nor right of color.

you all also talk alot of shit for people whom are supposed to provide customer service and check customers orders out but cannot get your machines to work properly without one of you acting like a racist, discriminatory and prejudice pig. and above all in all languages.

save your excuses. i've heard them a million times before. you may be a professor with high regard, but not in mine. for gang crimes strategized or not by anyone is a felony crime. for the truth will be told.