~Chapter 4~

"Oh my fucking gosh you're JXDN!! I'm a huge fan!" I said super excited.
"What the fuck dude how does she know who Jaden is but not know who we are?" Bryce said.
"Wait so she doesn't know who I am or who Anthony is?" I'm guessing Josh said.
"Nope" Bryce sighed.
I looked around the room and everyone was staring at me in disbelief. That's embarrassing.
"Hi it's nice to meet you! What's your name?" Jaden said coming in for a hug.
I hugged him and didn't let got and "I'm Lilly!"
"Do you enjoy my tiktoks, my live streams or something?" He asked.
"What?! No you're music is everything 'I don't care enough to miss you after all the shit we've been through my hearts comatose' and let's not forget my favorite and most relatable line from Angels and Demons 'I don't really think I'm the problem I don't really think it's a problem me plus me is a problem 1 gun shot could solve 'em' I know like every word! Hold on I sound so weird I'm just rambling I'm so sorry okay 1 last thing... can we please take a picture? i asked.
     Ugh way to embarrass myself  in front of my idol! If he can achieve his dreams then I'm sure I can so I look up to him, he inspires me.
   "Of course!" he exclaimed. Then we took the picture.
     "Ew no can we retake the picture I look disgusting!!" I said looking at the picture in disgust.
     "What no! You look beautiful in the picture!" Jaden had said.
     I was so happy the Jaden Hossler just called me beautiful but then I looked up and I saw Noah and he looked angry... why though that's weird.
     "Well n e ways (ifykyk) I'm Josh Richards" the guy that was in disbelief about me not knowing who he was said.
     "And I'm Anthony" the other guy practically whispered.
     "Heyy Josh and Anthony... WHAT I DIDN'T HEAR YOU!!" I yelled. I mean I obviously heard him because I said his name but I wanted to be dramatic.
     "He's a cutie but he's shy asf" Jaden said.
     "Obviously he said it so softly I barely heard what he said." I said giggling.
     Then we just sitting there looking awkward.
     "So n e ways should we get back to our movie?" I turned around to face Noah and asked.
    "Yeah let's go." Noah said holding out his hand so I can go to him.
    "Wait can WE watch a movie with you guys?"  Kio said.
    "It's up to Lilly" Noah shrugged.
    "Yeah of course. I'm not going to say you can't watch a movie in your own house." I said.
    "Okay then let's go." Kio said.
     They put a random movie on and I wasn't really interested in it. When the movie started Noah put his arm around me. About half through the movie I got tired of sitting there like a doll so I laid my head on his shoulder and he pulled me closer.
     "Oou look at the lovebirds!" Bryce said.
     Everyone looked at us and I blushed. My whole face was hot. I'm starting not to like Bryce he keeps embarrassing me.
     "Shut up Bryce" I said rolling my eyes.
     Then Noah pulled me away from him and then said "I got to talk to you in private Lilly"
     You know that's not weird at all... I got up and he got up and we went to the kitchen.
     "Alright so Lilly I know we just met today but I want to take you out on a date. So uh would you go on a date with me?"
     "Hmmmmm I don't know..." I said dramatically to make him freak out.
     "Oh that's fine we could just stay friends or go on a date sometime later I uh-" Noah rambled.
     "I was joking of course I would go on a date with you!" I said excitedly.
     He had the biggest smile on his face. Then he hugged me really tight and pulled away then all of a sudden we were staring into each other's eyes. He has pretty eyes. Then he started leaning in when Bryce bust through the door saying "aww you lovebirds!".
     I can't believe I was about to kiss Noah when I just met him today. Then again I do fall hard and fast for someone.

Noah and Lilly almost kissed 👀 wanna see what happens next? Yes (if you said no I'm just going to pretend you didn't) well then go ahead and read the next chapter!