ONE - ARK

As I pulled myself out of bed, my whole body ached. My dad has hit me again. I'm so sick and tired of it at this point. I walked down the hallway and sat down onto a chair.

"Addyson? What's wrong?" My mom asked staring at me innocently.

I love my mom so much. She will always be my best friend. She is the kindest soul I know and never would I tell her because I know he would hurt her. I can't say anything to anyone else because she loves him so much. If he gets floated I don't know what she would do.

I watched as my dads fist landed on the table making it shake. "Answer your mother!" I gulped. "Sorry dad... and nothing mom.. just...tired?"

I smiled innocently the best I could. As I was about to leave and walk to Finn's house, I bumped into two guards who twisted my arms behind me. I watched as my mom and dad stood up. Words were said before everything went black.

+++

When I woke up, I saw a beautiful brown headed girl. "Are you okay, Addyson?" She said looking at me. "How do you know my name?" I said bitterly.

She gave me a warm, comforting smile. "When the guards put you in here they told me your name was Addyson. I'm Octavia Blake." I nodded my head.

"Hi O." I said as I pulled myself off the bed. "Addy? What'd you do to get arrested?" I turned around to look at her.

"Honestly I don't know."

She chuckled. And the rest is history. Octavia Blake is my sister, and best friend. If I lost her I have no clue what I would do honestly.

+++