kill me

Dracos pov

I watched as he walked down the stairs. He is not well I want to help him but how. We reached the doors to the great hall and I opened them we walked in and we sat at the Slytherin table anyone who gave him a look I would give them a death glare but Harry was not whatching he was picking at his food again "eat Harry" I said he nodded but hesitated saying "kill me" and my heart shattered he wanted to die.

Harry's pov

I walked back down the steps slowly when we walked in the great hall all eyes turned to the boy who lived who should have died instead of all of the innocent people who lost there lives. Draco was shooting death glares as I was picking at my food. I did not know what I was doing and Draco said "eat Harry" I started eating but whispered almost inadubale "kill me" as I said that visions came of Fred and George saying I am a waste and lavender saying I died for you. And my parents saying you were a waste of a life. I broke into tears and sprinted out of the hall ignoring the many staers wathcing.

I broke my own words I said I won't paste until August but I was board at 3:20 in the morning so I posted but my posting will be inconsistent I am still deppresed and sleep deprived so yay I will update randomly.